Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tiger X-fi
    ขอบคุณมากครับ ...กำลังสนใจว่าจะต่อ ปรี 12au7 อยู่เลยครับ
    วงจรแอมป์หูฟังที่โพสไว้ เอาไปใช้เป็นวงจรปรีแอมป์ไม่ได้น่ะครับ ถ้าจะทำเดี๋ยวหาวงจรมาโพสให้ดู

วงจรแอมป์หูฟัง ถ้าผมทำใช้เองคงไม่ใช้หลอด12v จะดัดแปลงไปใช้เบอร์7308หรือ6922
    เพราะมีหลอด6vพวกนี้เก็บไว้อยู่ ยังพอเอามาต่อเล่นสนุกๆได้

----------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by carbon_za
    หลอดเบอร์ 12au7 แนวเสียงเป็นยังไงหรอครับ ผมเคยใช้ 12ax7 กับ 12at7 ครับ แต่ตอนนี้ผมใช้ 12at7 ของ GE แนวเสียงผมชอบมากๆเลยใสบางและ เสียงร้องดี เบสก็นุ่มลอยๆดี
    ขอบคุณที่นำประสบการณ์มาเล่าสู่กันฟังครับ

ผมไม่ได้จับหลอดนานแล้วด้วย ข้อมูลถือว่าไม่ชัวร์น่ะครับ
    ภาพรวมของหลอดlow signal ไส้หลอด6vกับ12v หลอด6vเด่นทุ้มไปกลาง หลอด12vเด่นกลางไปบน
    แต่ก็ไม่ใช่ว่าหลอดทุกยี่ห้อทุกรุ่นจะเป็นแบบนี้หมด แต่ละยี่ห้อแต่ละรุ่นแต่ละโรงงานผลิตก็มีเทคนิคของตัวเอง เช่น
    - หลอด6vบางยี่ห้อบางรุ่น เสียงกลางหรือแหลมดีกว่าหลอด12vของบางยี่ห้อบางรุ่น
    - หลอด12vบางยี่ห้อบางรุ่น เสียงทุ้มดีกว่าหลอด6vบางยี่ห้อบางรุ่น
    - หลอด6v หลอด12v บางรุ่นบางยี่ห้อ เป็นได้แค่ตัวขยายเสียงไม่ได้มีแนวเสียงแบบหลอด เสียงโดยรวมแย่กว่าพวกทรานซิสเตอร์หรือมอสเฟทซะอีก
    - หลอดแต่ละยี่ห้อแต่ละเบอร์ก็มีสไตล์เสียงของตัวเอง แบบเดียวกับยี่ห้อเครื่อง ยี่ห้อสาย

ส่วนใหญ่กลุ่มผมจะเล่นหลอด6vเล่นเบอร์6922กับ7308 แต่ก็มีเพื่อนบางคนที่เล่นหลอด12vเบอร์12AU7กับ12AT7
    พวกหลอดเกรดทหาร(หลอดที่ปั๊มJAN, ปั๊มNAVY)ก็มีลองบ้างนิดหน่อย แต่ที่ผ่านมายังไม่เจอตัวที่ถูกใจ

เมื่อก่อนที่เคยลองหลอด12v จะมี2ยี่ห้อ
    ( 2ยี่ห้อนี้ไม่มีโรงงานผลิตเอง จะคัดเกรดตามสเปคเค้าจากหลายๆโรงงาน แล้วแปะยี่ห้อเค้าอีกที )
    - Gold Aero รุ่นGold Grade กับ รุ่นPlatinum
    - RAM เสียงแนวเดียวกับลำโพงยี่ห้อVandersteen นุ่มๆเย็นๆฟังสบาย

ที่เคยลองจาก2ยี่ห้อข้างบน เทียบแบบยี่ห้อเดียวกัน รุ่นเดียวกัน ดูโครงสร้างภายในแล้วน่าจะมาจากโรงงานผลิตเดียวกัน
    12AU7เสียงโปร่งกว่า , 12AT7เกนสูงกว่านิดหน่อย แนวเสียงสดกว่า
    Last edited by keang; 12 Aug 2011, 11:36:48.

Comment

• Originally posted by tiger X-fi View Post
      ขอบคุณมากครับ ...กำลังสนใจว่าจะต่อ ปรี 12au7 อยู่เลยครับ
      Originally posted by keang View Post
      วงจรแอมป์หูฟังที่โพสไว้ เอาไปใช้เป็นวงจรปรีแอมป์ไม่ได้น่ะครับ ถ้าจะทำเดี๋ยวหาวงจรมาโพสให้ดู
      ลองของผมไหม อิอิ
      -> http://www.overclockzone.com/forums/...1#post30515054

ใช้หลอดรัสเซีย 6n1p แต่ใช้พวก 6DJ8 ได้เหมือนกัน
      เป็นได้ทั้งปรีฯและheadphone amp.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Update เพิ่มอีกหน่อย ได้มาอีก 2 แผ่น

Power unit กะ Distributer PCB ยังต้องทำอีก 3 แผ่น 3 ชนิด
      ดูก่อนถ้ามีเวลาเล่น จะกัดเอง แต่สงสัยจะเอาไปให้ซีเกตกัดซะมากกว่า 555+

รูปการทำคร่าวๆ แบบ 2 layers ไม่เรียงเท่าไหร่ เพราะตอนทำไม่ได้ถ่ายไว้ทั้งหมด

- พิมพ์ลงแผ่นใส พับทำเป็นซอง ไว้ใส่แผ่น PCB ที่ติด Dry film แล้ว

- เอาไปฉาย UV 15นาที หลอด UV ที่ใช้กำลังมันน้อย เลยนานหน่อย

- เอาไปล้างในน้ำยา Develop เสร็จแล้วได้มาแบบนี้

- แต่ง/แก้/ซ่อมลาย ถมดำ ขั้นตอนนี้แหละปวดตา/ใช้เวลานานสุด

- เอาไปกัด ใช้เครื่องซะด้วยนะ 555+ (ติด Vibrator ด้วย )

- ล้างทำความสะอาด เสร็จแล้วได้ยังงี้

By dracov at 2011-08-11

ก็เป็นอันเสร็จขั้นตอนการกัด ต่อไปก็ต้องมานั่งเจาะรูแหละ
      Last edited by dracoV; 12 Aug 2011, 13:09:49.

Comment

• เครดิต : Shine7 Audio DIY
        ใครสนใจตัวไหนก็คลิกเข้าไปดูรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติม จากลิ้งค์ที่ใส่ไว้ให้แล้ว

DIY 12AX7 Tube preamp (rev.2) คลิก

My Opamp based balanced preamplifier sounds good, it sounds very clean, quiet, accurate and very high resolution. But at the same time I found it a bit plain. So I think it is time for me to try something sweet, warm, and musical.

Even order harmonics sound as musical chords (notably octaves), which subjectively makes the sound "richer". Odd order harmonics sound less pleasant. Aharmonic distortion is discordant and is often implicated in designs that sound "brash", "harsh", "brittle", etc. Push Pull amplifiers use two nominally identical gain devices "back to back". One consequence of this is that all even order harmonic products cancel, leaving the - subjectively less musical, less "rich" - odd order products to dominate. The total (measured) harmonic distortion content is lowered, but subjectively the design may sound worse. A push-pull amplifier is said to have a symmetric (odd symmetry) transfer characteristic, and accordingly produces only odd harmonics.

A tube run in a single-ended configuration is chosen for this project, my design objective for this pre amplifier is to have :
        - Some 2nd harmonic distortion, with less odd or high order harmonic distortion
        - Sweet, detailed, and fast sound (i.e. modern tube sound)
        - Simple design with less components

My design is a single gain stage triode tube with cathode follower.

The first design consideration is the tube's idle current and plate voltage. From the 12AX7's average plate characteristics graph below, I have picked a relatively linear region as the idle operation point. From the graph, the red dot is the picked operation point, you can see the grid voltage is at -1V, plate voltage is about 130V, plate current is at 0.85mA. I choose the loadline and highlight it in blue.

The gain of the preamp is 51. In a normal listening setting you won't need more than 5V into your power amp. So the required input need is only about 0.1V. This is highlighted in green in the graph.

So the green path is basically what my preamp will operate at. Since it is a short path the distortion is low. The fact that having a high gain actually helped to produce a low distortion.

------------------------------------

DIY 12AU7 / 5814 Tube preamp คลิก

After finished my simple 12AX7 tube preamp, I decided to try other medium mu tubes, including this 12AU7 and also the 6922.

The design is exactly the same as the 12AX7 preamp, it is a single gain stage triode tube with cathode follower.

I am not going into the details that how the loadline is chosen and how the resistor values are calculated, please reference to my 12AX7 preamp page if you want more information.

The gain for this amp can be calculated by this formula :
        ( Tube Gain x Plate load resistor)/(plate load resistor + plate resistance + ((tube gain +1) * cathode resistor))

With 12AU7, the plate resistance = 7.2k, tube gain = 17. Using these value in the above formula, the calculated gain is 10.

The output impedance of the 1st gain stage is equal to the plate load resistor paralleled with the plate resistance, so in my case it is about 5.81k, which is a bit high. So a cathode follower is needed to reduce the output impedance. With the cathode follower, the output impedance would roughly equal to 1/(tube's transconductance). For 12AU7, its transconductance is about 3100 micromhos. So the cathode follower's output impedance would be at about 322ohms

The construction is the same as my 12AX7 preamp, only the tube and resistors values are different.

DIY 6922 - E88CC Tube preamp คลิก

The design is almost the same as the 12AX7 preamp, it is a single gain stage triode tube with cathode follower. However there is an important difference, a 1k resistor is added at each grid input. This 1k resistor is required to avoid parasitic oscillation. Without it, the 6922 would oscillate easily.

Please note that you should NOT use 6DJ8 in this design, as the heater-cathode maximum voltage limitation is different with 6922. Besides 6922, the E88CC or E188CC tubes can be used.

When design the loadline for the cathode follower, the 6922's maximum cathode to heater voltage limit of 150V has to be taken into consideration. The cathode voltage is chosen at 90V so that the 150V limit is not exceeded. If the cathode voltage exceed 150V, the heater is needed to be elevated. However, if the heater is elevated then its ground is not grounded, the heater supply wire can pick up noise or EMI more easily. My measurement showed that when the heater is elevated the amp's noise floor is increased by more than 10dB. So I would avoid heater elevation if possible.

For 90V cathode that means the tube has to drop 160V. I also want the tube to have a high output current at 9mA, so the operation point (the red dot) is chosen at 9mA and 160V. The load line can then be drawn by connecting the red dot and B+ at the voltage axis.

I am not going into the details that how the resistor values are calculated, please reference to my 12AX7 preamp page if you want more information.

The gain for this amp can be calculated by this formula :
        (Tube Gain x Plate load resistor)/(plate load resistor + plate resistance + ((tube gain +1) * cathode resistor))

With 6922, the plate resistance = 3k, tube gain = 33. Using these value in the above formula, the calculated gain is 22.

The output impedance of the 1st gain stage is equal to the plate load resistor paralleled with the plate resistance, so in my case it is about 2.7k, which is a bit high. So a cathode follower is needed to reduce the output impedance. With the cathode follower, the output impedance would roughly equal to 1/(tube's transconductance).

For 6922, its transconductance is about 12,000 micromhos. So the cathode follower's output impedance would be at about 85 ohms, which is a good low figure.

It is very important that the regulated power supply can provide a clean B+ and heater voltage supply. For this design, any ripple in the B+ line will appear on the output signal. Noise or ripple in the heater supply will also be coupled to the output.

With the use of the copper component stands, I can change components easily. This is especially useful for trying out different loadlines.

The 6922/E88CC has low distortion, high output current, and has high transconductance which make a cathode follower with low output impedance of 85 ohms. All these properties make the 6922 a good choice as a preamp tube.

In fact, among the 3 tube preamps I created, this 6922 preamp sounds the best, it has the most resolution details and having excellent dynamics. I like it so much that I searched for the best 6922/E88CC tubes to use in it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

เครดิต : sijosae's DIY
        ผลงานของเค้าแพร่หลายในเวปdiyหลายประเทศ รวมทั้งไทยด้วย มีหลายวงจรหลายแนวคิดที่มีคนเอาไปพัฒนาต่อยอดจากเดิม
        ใครสนใจตัวไหนก็คลิกเข้าไปดูรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติม จากลิ้งค์ที่ใส่ไว้ให้แล้ว

[DIY] 9V Hybrid Headphone Amp คลิก

[DIY] 12V Hybrid Headphone Amp II คลิก

[DIY] MHHA v2.0 (Multi-Hybrid Headphone Amp) คลิก

[DIY] TPA6120 Headphone Amp คลิก

[DIY] Simple Class-AB Headphone Amp - II คลิก

Virtual Ground PS with 2 GND Ouputs คลิก
        ตัดปัญหาเรื่องกราวน์ไฟกับกราวน์สัญญาณยกพวกตีกัน

Virtual Ground Mechanism คลิก

ทิศทางการไหลของกระแสภายในตัววงจร
        - รูปบน ไม่มีโหลด
        - รูปกลาง มีโหลด , ทำงานกับสัญญาณเอ้าท์พุทซีกบวก
        - รูปล่าง มีโหลด , ทำงานกับสัญญาณเอ้าท์พุทซีกลบ
        Last edited by keang; 12 Aug 2011, 17:05:54.

Comment

• หมายถึงแพ็คเก็จตัวถังแบบ TO-220 ตามรูปครับ

Originally posted by poh1998 View Post
          LM317T
          ตัว T ต่อท้าย หมายความว่าอะไรครับ?

Comment

• อ๋ออ ขอบคุณครับ
            แล้วก็ ถ้าทำ 12au7 เมื่อกี้ เสียงจะต่างจาก cmoy มากไหมครับ (ยังม่ทำน่ะครับ ขอฟัง cmoy จนเบื่อก่อน = ='') เดี๋ยวทำ dac tda1543 ก่อน
            ปล.เซงเว็บจริง พิมแล้วเว้นเวลาคิดนิดนึงแล้วพิมต่อ post แล้วดันกลับไปตอนก่อนเว้นอีก T^T
            Last edited by poh1998; 12 Aug 2011, 14:13:29.

Comment

• 12at7 ของ GE ขอพ่อมาของใหม่แต่เก็บจนเก่า ผมฟังตอนใส่ใหม่ๆเสียงขอบอกเลยแหลมบาดหูมากๆขึ้นขอบแบบว่าบาดเลือดออกได้เลย พอเข้าที่แล้วเหมาะกับเพลงพวกอคูสติกมากๆครับ ใสๆบางๆ เสียงร้องไม่บางนะครับ เบสลอยๆ

Comment

• ตัวนี้น่าสน ไฟต่ำอุปกรณน้อย

มันใช้ op-amp ทำbufferเหรอ??
                ไม่อยากใช้ c couplingแก้ให้opampใช้ไฟ+- เอาได้มั้ย?

Comment

• ถามพี่ๆหน่อยครับอุปกรณ์ที่ใช้ทำแอมป์ 40+40W เนี้ยหาซื้อตามร้านทั่วไปได้หรือเปล่าครับ

Comment

• Originally posted by ManiacMaew
                    มันใช้ op-amp ทำbufferเหรอ??
                    ไม่อยากใช้ c couplingแก้ให้opampใช้ไฟ+- เอาได้มั้ย?
                    - มันใช้ op-amp ทำbufferเหรอ??
                    ใช่แล้ว

- ไม่อยากใช้ c couplingแก้ให้opampใช้ไฟ+- เอาได้มั้ย?
                    ได้ครับ เคยทำบัฟเฟอร์กับตัวเก่ายังงัยก็เอามาใส่แบบนั้น

Originally posted by RAVEN_02
                    ถามพี่ๆหน่อยครับอุปกรณ์ที่ใช้ทำแอมป์ 40+40W เนี้ยหาซื้อตามร้านทั่วไปได้หรือเปล่าครับ
                    ได้ครับ
                    ตัวอะหลั่ย ค่าตรง เบอร์ตรง ก็ใช้ได้แล้ว

Comment

• [DIY] MHHA v2.0 (Multi-Hybrid Headphone Amp)
                      อันนี้น่าสนใจนะ สังเกตุเทคนิคที่เขาใช้ตรงนี้ไหม ที่ผมตีกรอบ

Comment

• อีกนิดครับลายปริ้นในไฟล์ PDF ที่ท่านจขกทอัพไว้

นี้ขนาดเท่าไรครับผมจะให้ที่ร้านตัดสติกเกอร์แล้วจะมากัดลายเอง

รบกวนด้วยครับ

Comment

• Originally posted by dracoV View Post
                          [DIY] MHHA v2.0 (Multi-Hybrid Headphone Amp)
                          อันนี้น่าสนใจนะ สังเกตุเทคนิคที่เขาใช้ตรงนี้ไหม ที่ผมตีกรอบ

พอเข้าใจครับ ว่าจะสื่ออะไร เคยเห็นคนทำแบบนี้กับgainclone ขอเวลาหาอ่านเพิ่มก่อน

________

อยากได้แผ่นไข่ปลาสวยๆ แบบที่เขาใช้ทำอันนี้แหะ
                          Last edited by ManiacMaew; 12 Aug 2011, 18:27:38.

Comment

• - ที่คุณdracoVบอกไว้ ไม่ใช่แค่เอา317มาทำCurrent Sourceให้IRF610ครับ
                            มันมีไรมากกว่านั้น สังเกตุที่เค้ามาร์คเพิ่มจากในรูปดีๆ ประมาณว่าตัวเดียวได้ประโยชน์2อย่าง

- ปริ๊นเอนกประสงค์แบบนั้น ที่NPEมีขายครับ

วงจรนี้มีคนเอาไปทำขายในeBayด้วย (คลิกที่รูป จะลิ้งค์ไปหน้าขายของตัวนี้)

Up for sale is a amazing 6N11 (6DJ8/6922) Class A tube headphone amplifier based on MHHA(Multi-Hybrid Headphone Amp) from Sijosae(Korea), It is the 2nd edition which make some improvement. The MHHA circuit is a is a fun headphone amp project ,The output stage for the MOSFET IRF610, At the same time will feed Heater of 6N11 (6DJ8/6922) tube.Input stage using 6N11 very musicial dual triode tube,This headphone amp suitable for 32Ohm~600Ohm headphone.One bule LED lamp is on under 6N11 tube when power on, Looks great at night.
                            Last edited by keang; 12 Aug 2011, 18:38:32.

Comment

• Originally posted by keang View Post
                              - ที่คุณdracoVบอกไว้ ไม่ใช่แค่เอา317มาทำCurrent Sourceให้IRF610ครับ
                              มันมีไรมากกว่านั้น สังเกตุที่เค้ามาร์คเพิ่มจากในรูปดีๆ ประมาณว่าตัวเดียวได้ประโยชน์2อย่าง
                              เอามาจ่ายไฟจุดไส้หลอดได้ด้วย
                              - ปริ๊นเอนกประสงค์แบบนั้น ที่NPEมีขายครับ
                              เห็นแต่แบบฟีนอลิกส์ ไม่เคยเจอแบบอีป๊อกซี่เลย

วงจรนี้มีคนเอาไปทำขายในeBayด้วย (คลิกที่รูป จะลิ้งค์ไปหน้าขายของตัวนี้)

Up for sale is a amazing 6N11 (6DJ8/6922) Class A tube headphone amplifier based on MHHA(Multi-Hybrid Headphone Amp) from Sijosae(Korea), It is the 2nd edition which make some improvement. The MHHA circuit is a is a fun headphone amp project ,The output stage for the MOSFET IRF610, At the same time will feed Heater of 6N11 (6DJ8/6922) tube.Input stage using 6N11 very musicial dual triode tube,This headphone amp suitable for 32Ohm~600Ohm headphone.One bule LED lamp is on under 6N11 tube when power on, Looks great at night.

Comment

• - PCBเอนกประสงค์
                                ดูที่ตู้กระจกบูทของETT ข้างๆแคชเชียรคิดเงินซุปเปอร์ครับ
                                จะไม่มีวางโชว์ ต้องบอกพนักงานที่ดูแลบูทนั้น แล้วก็มีเฉพาะขนาดเล็กๆ ไม่มีแผ่นใหญ่ด้วย
                                ( แผ่นเล็กๆแบบทำแอมป์หูฟังแบบใช้ออปแอมป์ได้ ถ้าทำดีๆก็ทำได้2อัน )

- 317 CCS (Constant Current Source)
                                ถ้าหวังผลจริงจัง ยังงัยก็ควรแยก317เป็นคนละตัว VกับIของไส้หลอดจะได้ไม่แกว่งตามสัญญาณเอ้าท์พุท

Voltage regulator current sources คลิก

The general negative feedback arrangement can be implemented by an IC voltage regulator (LM317 voltage regulator on Figure 8). As the bare emitter follower and the precise op-amp follower above, it keeps up a constant voltage drop (1.25 V) across a constant resistor (1.25 ohm); so, a constant current (1 A) flows through the resistor and the load. The LED is on when the voltage across the load exceeds 1.8 V (the indicator circuit introduces some error). The grounded load is an important advantage of this solution.

-------------------------------------------

ของฝาก

6922 Tube Buffer for LM3886 ไฟต่ำดี+-40v
                                เอาไปดัดแปลงใช้งานได้เอนกประสงค์ Sound Card , Headphone Amp ฯลฯ
                                ใครชอบCCS จะใส่เพิ่มก็ได้
                                Last edited by keang; 12 Aug 2011, 19:40:59.

Comment

Working...
                                X