DVI-I กับ DVI-D ต่างกันอย่างไงครับ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVI-I กับ DVI-D ต่างกันอย่างไงครับ

dvi-i ทำมาเพื่อให้ต่อหัวแปลงไปเป็นสัญญาณanalogที่ใช้กับD-sub 15 pinได้ด้วยใช่มั้ยครับ ส่วน dvi-d ทำไม่ได้ เพราะปล่อยสัญญาณ digital อย่างเดียวใช่มั้ย แล้วโดยรวมภาพของ dvi-d จะดีกว่าใช่มั้ย ครับผมเข้าใจถูกมั้ยครับ

แล้วอีกอย่างครับ ที่การ์ดจอส่วนใหญ่เป็นรูตัวเมียของDVI-I เพราะDVI-D ยังไม่เป็นที่นิยม คนส่วนใหญ่ยังใช้ D-sub 15pin ใช่มั้ยครับ ผมเข้าใจถูกมั้ย

ถามอีกข้อครับ dual link กับ single link คืออะไรต่างกันอย่างไรครับ

ขอบคุณครับ

WHAT ARE THE DVI FORMATS ?
    There are three types of DVI connections: DVI-Digital, DVI-Analog, and DVI-Integrated (Digital & Analog)
    DVI-D - True Digital Video
    DVI-D cables are used for direct digital connections between source video (namely, video cards) and digital LCD (or rare CRT) monitors. This provides a faster, higher-quality image than with analog, due to the nature of the digital format. All video cards initially produce a digital video signal, which is converted into analog at the VGA output. The analog signal travels to the monitor and is re-converted back into a digital signal. DVI-D eliminates the analog conversion process and improves the connection between source and display.
    DVI-A - High-Res Analog
    DVI-A cables are used to carry a DVI signal to an analog display, such as a CRT monitor or an HDTV. Although some signal quality is lost from the digital to analog conversion, it still transmits a higher quality picture than standard VGA.
    DVI-I - The Best of Both Worlds
    DVI-I cables are integrated cables which are capable of transmitting either a digital-to-digital signal or an analog-to-analog signal. This makes it a more versatile cable, being usable in either digital or analog situations.
    Like any other format, DVI digital and analog formats are non-interchangeable. This means that a DVI-D cable will not work on an analog system, nor a DVI-A on a digital system. To connect an analog source to a digital display, you'll need a VGA to DVI-D electronic convertor; to connect a digital output to an analog monitor, you'll need to use a DVI-D to VGA convertor.

WHAT ARE SINGLE AND DUAL LINKS ?
    The Digital formats are available in DVI-D Single-Link and Dual-Link as well as DVI-I Single-Link and Dual-Link format connectors. These DVI cables send information using a digital information format called TMDS (transition minimized differential signaling). Single link cables use one TMDS 165Mhz transmitter, while dual links use two. The dual link DVI pins effectively double the power of transmission and provide an increase of speed and signal quality; i.e. a DVI single link 60-Hz LCD can display a resolution of 1920 x 1080, while a DVI dual link can display a resolution of 2048 x 1536.
    More http://www.datapro.net/techinfo/dvi_info.html

Last edited by หัวโบราณ; 16 Nov 2006, 22:17:43.

Comment

โอ้ความรู้ทั้งนั้น จด ๆ ๆ ๆ

อย่ามาลอกนะไม่ให้ลอกด้วยแหละ

Comment

เหอะ ขอ ไทยๆได้ ไหม อ่านไม่ออก อิอิ

Comment

DVI CABLE Digital Dual Link Cable ต่อการ์จอทั่วไปได้ไหม

Comment

อูว ท่าน .... เอาโล่ไปเลยท่าน

Comment

Originally posted by dvi View Post
              dvi-i ทำมาเพื่อให้ต่อหัวแปลงไปเป็นสัญญาณanalogที่ใช้กับD-sub 15 pinได้ด้วยใช่มั้ยครับ ส่วน dvi-d ทำไม่ได้ เพราะปล่อยสัญญาณ digital อย่างเดียวใช่มั้ย แล้วโดยรวมภาพของ dvi-d จะดีกว่าใช่มั้ย ครับผมเข้าใจถูกมั้ยครับ

แล้วอีกอย่างครับ ที่การ์ดจอส่วนใหญ่เป็นรูตัวเมียของDVI-I เพราะDVI-D ยังไม่เป็นที่นิยม คนส่วนใหญ่ยังใช้ D-sub 15pin ใช่มั้ยครับ ผมเข้าใจถูกมั้ย

ถามอีกข้อครับ dual link กับ single link คืออะไรต่างกันอย่างไรครับ

ขอบคุณครับ
              เข้าใจถูกแล้วครับ

Comment

Working...
              X