M/B พังซ่อมร้านข้างนอกแงมั้ยครับ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M/B พังซ่อมร้านข้างนอกแงมั้ยครับ

M/B พังครับ เอาไปเช็คที่ศูนย์มาอะครับ HP Pavillion 2108 ศูนย์บอกค่าซ่อม 14000
    ไม่ทราบว่าร้านข้างนอกเค้าซ่อมราคาประมาณเท่าไหร่ครับ แนะนำร้านให้ทีครับ

ซื้อใหม่

Comment

ก็กะจะซื้อใมห่ครับ แต่ไม่รู้จะเก็บเครื่องไว้ทำไร ถ้าซ่อมข้างนอกถูกก็จะให้คนอื่นไปใช้

Comment

Originally posted by 45314945 View Post
        ก็กะจะซื้อใมห่ครับ แต่ไม่รู้จะเก็บเครื่องไว้ทำไร ถ้าซ่อมข้างนอกถูกก็จะให้คนอื่นไปใช้
        ลองเช็คราคาตามร้านดุก่อนคับ หลายๆร้าน

Comment

ซ่อมหมื่นสี่ แม่เจ้า ถ้าอยู่ในประกันซ่อมศูนย์ หมื่นสี่นี่เขาเรียกว่าเปลี่ยนไส้ในกันเลยทีเดียวครับ ซ่อมเมนบอดไม่กี่ตังหรอกครับ

อ้อ บอกอาการให้ทราบกันสิครับ บางทีอาจไม่เสียก็ได้น้า

Comment

เข้าร้านซ่อมขายโลด เสียแค่เมนบอร์ดอย่างอื่นใช้ได้ ก็ขายได้เงิน
            + เงิน 14000฿ ที่จะซ่อม ไปซื้อเครื่องใหม่จะดีกว่า ซ่อมมามีปัญหาจะไม่คุ้ม นะ

Comment

อาการก็ เปิดแล้ว จอมืดไม่เข้า bios แถมมีเสียงดัง 3 ตี๊ด ตอนแรกนึกว่าแรมไม่ดีหรือไม่ก็หลวม ช่างบอกเมนบอร์ดเสียอะครับ

Comment

แพงจังเลยครับซื้อใหม่คุ้มกว่าไหมเนี่ย

Comment

ไปร้านนี่เค้ากระะเปลี่ยนใหม่ทั้งแผงแน่ๆเลยคับ อาการอาจเป็นแค่ ic ตัวเดียวแต่เค้าคงขี้เกียจหาแหละคับ ไปหาร้านซ่อมอื่นๆดีกว่าคับ เปลี่ยนเฉพาะตัวที่เสียจิงๆ

Comment

Sorry for typing English na kub. I just wanna share my experience od using HP dv2108 tx.
                    I assume that it's the same model as the topic creator. I just wanna tell you kub I'm living oversea right now and I sent my laptop back to Thailand for repairing once and it costed 4,000 bahts. After I got it back for 2 days it was broken again so it might be worthless if you wanna fix it. In my case, it was really painful because I bought it in Jan 2007 and it was broken in Feb 2008 just 1 month after it ran out of warrenty (so sad).

This makes me could not type in Thai until now because I bought a new one here. Moreover, the repairer told my friend that it's a specific problem for this series (I mean DV 2 serie).

Lastly, I really wanna ask any kind member to tell me what could I do with my broken laptop? can I sell it and where can I get a best price?

** sorry again for typing in English because I have no Thai keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Ball_cd View Post
                      Sorry for typing English na kub. I just wanna share my experience od using HP dv2108 tx.
                      I assume that it's the same model as the topic creator. I just wanna tell you kub I'm living oversea right now and I sent my laptop back to Thailand for repairing once and it costed 4,000 bahts. After I got it back for 2 days it was broken again so it might be worthless if you wanna fix it. In my case, it was really painful because I bought it in Jan 2007 and it was broken in Feb 2008 just 1 month after it ran out of warrenty (so sad).

This makes me could not type in Thai until now because I bought a new one here. Moreover, the repairer told my friend that it's a specific problem for this series (I mean DV 2 serie).

Lastly, I really wanna ask any kind member to tell me what could I do with my broken laptop? can I sell it and where can I get a best price?

** sorry again for typing in English because I have no Thai keyboard.
                      ปกติ HP ก็่น่าจะมีประกันทั่วโลกไม่ใช่เรอครับ ผมว่าก็น่าห่วงน่ะครับถ้าเป็นอย่างที่ท่านบอก เสียเวลาซ่อมนาน กลับมาใช้ได้แปบเดียวเดี้ยงอีก เสียทั้งเงินเสียทั้งความรู้สึก ยิ่งเป็นจุดบกพร่องของรุ่นด้วยแล้ว ซ่อมแล้วก็อาจกลับเหมือนเดิม ผมว่าคิดถูกแล้วที่ซื้อใหม่ครับ ส่วนตัวเก่าถ้าจะขายให้ได้ราคาดีก็ต้องซ่อมก่อนอีกแถมตอนนี้ยังไม่ได้อยู่เมืองไทยอาจต้องส่งกลับมาให้เพื่อนซ่อมแล้วขายให้ ทำไปทำมาอาจไม่คุ่มเอาครับ เสียใจด้วยกับ จขกท และเพื่อนที่อยู่แดนไกล ซื้อใหม่นี้ HP อีกป่ะครับ ^^
                      ปล ขอโทษด้วยที่ไม่อาจพิพ์อังกฤษ คีบร์อดผมมีตั้งแต่ A-Z แต่กว่าจะรวมกันได้เป็นประโยคด้านบนคงใช้เวลาอย่างน้อย 3วัน อาจจะช้าไปเลยขอใช้ภาษาไทยครับ ^^
                      Last edited by turionx2; 10 Jun 2008, 17:53:20.

Comment

รุ่นนี้ที่เป็น gf7200 ใช่ไหมครับ อาการคล้ายกับของเพื่อนผมเลย ดัง 3 ตื้ด แล้วก็เปิดไม่ติด

แต่เพื่อนผมมันเลือกจ่าย 14,000 ครับ เหตุผลเพราะตอนมันซื้อเนี่ย ราคาตอนออกใหม่ๆเลยละครับ = =

Comment

รุ่นนี้ที่เป็น gf7200 ใช่ไหมครับ อาการคล้ายกับของเพื่อนผมเลย ดัง 3 ตื้ด แล้วก็เปิดไม่ติด

Yes, it is.

Thanks for answering me kub. I spent nearly 50,000 baht kub because I added 2 G of ram instead of 512 Mb and it was 3,000+ baht per 1 G. In addition, I intended to buy more warrenty but the shop told me to go to buy from HP center. However, HP told me to buy from the shop (it was confusing). Anyway, I won't buy HP anymore kub (50,000 baht = 1 year) and my new one is Dell kub not the god M1730 just M 1530 Product RED kub. ^_^

Comment

แข็งใจซื้อใหม่เถอะ

Comment

Originally posted by Ball_cd View Post

Yes, it is.

Thanks for answering me kub. I spent nearly 50,000 baht kub because I added 2 G of ram instead of 512 Mb and it was 3,000+ baht per 1 G. In addition, I intended to buy more warrenty but the shop told me to go to buy from HP center. However, HP told me to buy from the shop (it was confusing). Anyway, I won't buy HP anymore kub (50,000 baht = 1 year) and my new one is Dell kub not the god M1730 just M 1530 Product RED kub. ^_^
                              อ่า สมัยนั้นแพงขนาดนั้นเลยเรอครับ ram1G 3Kเลยเรอครับ จริงๆเรื่องซื้อประกันเพิ่มถ้าร้านเป็นตัวแทนจำหน่ายจะมีขายเพิมให้เลยครับ ไม่น่าจะโยนไปมากันแบบนี้ ปีล่ะ50k แพงจริงๆ^^ อยู่เมืองนอก dell xps น่าจะถูกกว่าซื้อบ้านเราน่ะครับ 1730 นี้เทพโครตเลย แต่แค่ 1530 red ก็มองกันเหลี่ยวหลังแล้วครับ แถมประกันก็ใว้ใจได้อีกด้วยไม่ต้องซื้อเพิ่มอีกมั้งคับ ^^ ขอให้ได้ notebook ใหม่ตามที่ต้องการน่ะครับ

Comment

Working...
                              X