X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explain me please(Can't type thai)

Hi there, It's already new year,
    I going to buy new computer, I got a few question

- Could anybody help me out about Raid 0, Raid 1 just tell me how to enable it,
    - Do i need a card for enable raid 0 or 0+1
    - Do we have any motherboard which have the function of raid 0 or raid 0+1
    - How much it is?
    - Is it SLi or Crossfire capability?

Could you gimme a brand of motherboard or card whic be able to give me all above.

Thanks in advance
    and happy new year

-เข้าไบออส
    -ถ้าเมนบอร์ดรองรับก็ไม่ต้องซื้อการ์ด
    - -\
    - >3ข้อล่างรอท่านอื่นมาตอบแล้วกัน
    - -/

Comment

For RAID Setting, it depends on your system, general motherboard comes with RAID Option for you to enable within your BIOS

Looking for your Motherboard Manual for more detail.

SLI and Crossfire are and option for Display Adapter

SLI only for nVidia beside Cossfire belongs to ATI

And Motherboard is only support one of those options

If your motherboard comes with SLI, you can put 2 nVidia Cards for maximum 3D Render and the crossfire for ATI either at this stage

Comment

โอ้วว สุดยอด 55

Comment

Thanks for you answer.
          As far as i know from you guy is that mean i can enable thos raid system via bios. Right?
          How about SLi and Crossfire? Do we have any motherboard have these function? i mean SLi or Crossfire and capable with Raid 0 or 0+1.
          I said "Or".
          How about VGA card?
          I'm going to buy Galaxy or Point of view Geforce 8800GTX but i'm not pretty sure with how good of these brand do you know something about these brand?
          How about the Asus LCD 22" MW.....something i can't remember, Is it good?
          Compare to Samsung 22"

Thanks in advance
          Hope to see your answer again.

Comment

ขอแก้ให้นะครับ ^ ^ ไม่ค่อยชอบ 'bad English'

แก้เป็น

Look for your Motherboard Manual for more detail.

แก้เป็น

SLI and Crossfire are an option for Display Adapter.

If your motherboard comes with SLI, you can put 2 nVidia Cards for maximum 3D Render and the crossfire for ATI either at this stage

แก้เป็น

If your motherboard comes with SLI, you can maximize 3D renderring performace by either putting 2 nVidia Cards for SLI or 2 ATI cards for a crossfire set up.

Comment

For Hi-end Motherboard it's integrated SLI and Raid altogether.

If you are looking for 8800GTX, I suggest Asus Striker Extreme (if your CPU was Intel) and Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe (if your cpu was AMD)

And about 8800GTX I recommend Galaxy, but Point of View was good also.

About LCD Monitor, I think it's better if you select it with your own eyes testing.
              Last edited by พีคุง; 1 Jan 2007, 01:34:32.

Comment

Originally posted by ผู้หวังดี View Post
                ขอแก้ให้นะครับ ^ ^ ไม่ค่อยชอบ 'bad English'

แก้เป็น

Look for your Motherboard Manual for more detail.

แก้เป็น

แก้เป็น

If your motherboard comes with SLI, you can maximize 3D renderring performace by either putting 2 nVidia Cards for SLI or 2 ATI cards for a crossfire set up.
                ถ้าจะแก้ก็แก้ให้ถูกจริงๆดีกว่าครับ เพราะที่คุณแก้ให้ผมก็ผิดอยู่ดี

จริงๆต้องเป็น SLI and Crossfire are options for Display Adapter.

Rendering ใช้ R เดียวในการเติม ING ครับ
                Performance ตกตัว N

ถ้าคิดจะแก้ ก็กลับไปฝึกใหม่นะครับ

ที่ผมเขียนไป ผมเขียนแบบรวดเดียว ไม่ได้ตรวจทาน เพราะคิดว่าไม่จำเป็นเท่าไหร่

Comment

จริงๆ ผมต้องเขียนว่า maximize นี่นา อิอิ อันนี้ผิดเอง

อ้อ ที่คุณแก้มาให้ผมน่ะ

set up ของคุณ ตกตัว s ไปนะครับ กริยาผันตามประธานด้วย

แก้ให้ผมแล้ว ตรวจของตัวเองรึยัง

^^

Comment

ขอโทษครับ พอดีว่าผมไม่ได้เช็ค spelling mistakes แต่แก้ให้อ่านแล้วรู้เรื่องมากกว่านะครับ^^
                    พี่สุดยอดแล้วครับ เก่งๆ ผมแค่คนอยากมาช่วยครับ ไม่ได้หวังร้ายอะไร

Comment

พอดีว่า ผมเรียนมาเค้าไม่ได้เน้น spelling mistakes อย่างที่คุณพี ชอบเน้นนะครับ เพราะอ่านแล้วยังเข้าใจครับ ^ ^ อีกอย่างคือผมยังอ่อนภาษาอยู่ด้วยครับ แค่หวังดีมาช่วยแก้ให้เค้าเข้าใจนะครับ

Comment

จริงๆ ถ้าจะแก้ประโยคสุดท้ายให้เข้าใจง่าย และตรงที่สุด คงต้องเขียนแบบนี้

If your motherboard comes with SLI, you can maximize 3D rendering by putting 2 nVidia Cards, and do the same with 2 ATI cards if your motherboard comes with Crossfire.

Comment

"SLI and Crossfire are options for Display Adapter."

ที่คุณพีแก้มายังไม่ค่อย make sense ตามคำถามเค้านะครับ เพราะถ้าอ่านคำถามเค้าดีๆ เค้าไม่ได้ถามเลยว่า SLI หรือ Crossfire คืออะไร เค้าถามว่า mobo ที่จะแนะนำเค้าสามารถทำ SLI หรือ Crossfire ได้รึเปล่า, "... - Is it SLi or Crossfire capability?" ผมสังเกตุนะครับว่าคุณพีน่าจะเป็นคนใจร้อนน่าดูเลยดูจากที่พี่พิมพ์ "ถ้าคิดจะแก้ ก็กลับไปฝึกใหม่นะครับ" และ
                          "แก้ให้ผมแล้ว ตรวจของตัวเองรึยัง" ซึ่งคำพูดหล่านี้จะไม่ได้ช่วยทำอะไรให้ดีขึ้นนะครับ ผมขอบอกนะครับว่า Stick and stones may break my bones but WORDS will never hurt me. ^ ^ ถ้าจะให้ผมตรวจละเอียดขึ้น ผมก็จะแนะนำว่าคุณพีไม่ควรที่จะเขียนทุกอย่างใน past tense ด้วยนะครับ =) หวังว่าคุณพีคงเข้าใจนะครับ แล้วกรุณาอย่าพิมพ์สิ่งที่ไม่ดีกลับต่อผมนะครับเพราะมันแค่เสียเวลาของคุณพีเปล่าๆ ^ ^

Comment

If your motherboard comes with SLI, you can maximize 3D rendering by putting 2 nVidia Cards, and do the same with 2 ATI cards if your motherboard comes with Crossfire.

ที่คุณพีเขียนมามันถูกนะครับ แต่ไม่มีความแตกต่างจากประโยคเดิมที่ผมหวังดีแก้ให้เลย นอกจากประโยคความที่ยาวขึ้นทำให้ผู้อ่านนั้นเข้าใจได้ยากขึ้น และไม่มีการเติม full stop ในประโยคเลยซึ่งถือว่าเป็น bad English นะครับ

Comment

sentence แรก ไม่สมบูรณ์ครับ เพราะผมอธิบายใน sentence ถัดมา ว่ามันคือการ maximize 3d rendering

ถ้าอ่านแบบแตกประโยค มันย่อมไ่ม่ครบอยู่แล้วครับ

Comment

Working...
                              X