Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

เด็ดสุด Core i7 ใหม่มี OC ในตัวเองเลย !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• เด็ดสุด Core i7 ใหม่มี OC ในตัวเองเลย !!

โห้เด็ดสุดๆ เปิด i7 เล่นเกมส์ มันรู้เองว่าให้ดับ 3 หัว วิ่งเพียงหัวเดียว แต่เพิ่มม้าจาก 2.6GHz ไปเป็น 3.6GHz เอง !!! ซื้อ 1 เหมือนได้ 3 จะเป็น 4 หัว 2 หัว 1 หัว ได้เลย ราคาเดียวกัน แล้ว AMD จะเหลืออารายเนี่ย

Core i7 Will Self Overclock
    7:30 PM - August 19, 2008 by Steve Seguin, Tuan Nguyen

Intel’s upcoming Core i7 processors will feature a turbo mode, as announced on Day 1 of IDF. Although not quite like the retro turbo mode button found on computers of the late 1980’s, the turbo mode on Core i7 will still result in increased single threaded performance. The technology is based on the idea of dynamically increasing the frequency of the CPU when not all the cores are in use, archiving higher single threaded performance when that is all that is required.

The technology is aided by the improved power management features found on Nehalem also announced at IDF. The Integrated Power Gate technology will shut off idle cores, reducing their voltage to zero, rather than just lowering the power provided to them. Not having as many cores on using power and producing heat, will allow other cores to use more power, increasing the performance of those cores, while still not exceeding the maximum TDP of the processor.

In the following scenario for example, if you are using a Core i7 with 4 cores, and the game you are using uses only a single core, the other three cores will turn off, reducing the heat produced by your processor, allowing the only running core to be automatically overclocked for higher performance. This new technology may be a compelling reason for many to no longer choose the faster clocked dual core processor over the slower quad core, as the quad core could offer now equal single threaded performance at the same price.

Exactly what type of improvement is expected form this turbo mode is yet to be seen, but early leaked demonstrations show at least a single stepping of improvement, 22 to 23 for example. What this Turbo Mode means for overclockers is also yet to be seen also. Some are saying overclocking on Nehalem will be very difficult if Intel so chooses to make it so however. Leaked information also indicates that production CPUs will self overclock by up to two speed bins — for example jumping from 3 GHz to 3.2 GHz or even 3.4 GHz.

With this kind of headroom, it will be interesting to see how far enthusiasts will be able to push Core i7 processors. Even Intel indicated to us in June that Core i7 silicon is extremely healthy. Our own tests revealed that Core i7 processors will have considerable amount of headroom in terms of clock speeds.

For those who remember, the original "turbo button" found on many PCs back in the day, was there not actually to speed up the CPU, but actually to slow it down. When activated, the CPU actually ran at full speed. With the turbo button switched off, the CPU would be underclocked to allow certain legacy applications to run at "normal" speeds instead of "too fast."

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Tur...ntel,6193.html

จำปุ่มเทอร์โบบนเครื่อง 80286 กันได้ป่าว
    Last edited by garmin; 20 Aug 2008, 08:57:23.

โห อ่านออก แต่แปลไม่ออก

กระแสมันแรงจริงๆ pentium7 เนี่ย

Comment

จำปุ่มเทอร์โบบนเครื่อง 80286 กันได้ป่าว
      กดแล้ว ก็ยังเต่าเหมือนเดิม
      แต่ว่า i7 นี่แรงจริงๆ

Comment

ถ้าเป็นตอนที่ออกใหม่ๆไม่ใช่ราคาเดียวกันแหงมๆ

Comment

เจ๋งดีอ่ะ

Comment

ว่าด้วยคอนเซ็พก็เข้าท่าดีนะ ....

Comment

วะวะว้าว Intel แหล่ม

Comment

เจ๋งว่ะ

Comment

แหล่มเลยครับ..อย่างนี้กระฉุด

Comment

เด็ด จิงๆ !!! AMD เดี๋ยวก็ออก CPU 18 core โชว์เลย

Comment

ราคาเปิดตัวคงไกล้กับ QX9770 แหละ

Comment

ดัน

Comment

Oh! Shit!!!

Comment

แบบนี้ก็แจ่มเลยหุหุ

Comment

ผมว่าน่าจะเป้นการลอกการบ้านจาก AMD มานะคัรบเพราะว่า Phenom จะเป้น Dynamic Core คือแต่ล่ะ core ไม่เกี่ยวเนื่องกัน วิ่งไม่เท่ากันได้นั้นเอง และเรื่องบัสก็เหมือนจะลอกมาเต็มๆเลย ผลก็ตรงๆคือ AMD จะทำยังไงต่อ

Comment

Working...
                              X