overclockzonefanpage  overclockzoneth  TV  RSS  

Thread: L4D Skinที่แนะนำ ใครรู้ช่วยบอกวิธีลงด้วย

OverclockZone Member

Default L4D Skinที่แนะนำ ใครรู้ช่วยบอกวิธีลงด้วย

สวัสดีครับ ผมมีสกิน มาแนะนำเยอะเลย แต่ ผมก็ลงไม่เป็นหรอกครับ ใครลงเป็น ก็มาแนะนำหน่อยนะครับ

1.Smoker เสื้อขาว แก้ปัญหาหามันไม่เจอ

1) Go to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead\left4dead\materials\models\infected\smoker and put the the included file in the smoker folder, make sure to backup your old file incase you want to revert back to original skin.
    2) Now, look for "whitelist.cfg" and add "add" "materials/models/..." under the line // Additional files/directories to allow. Be to make a copy of this in case something goes wrong.
    now if you useing more than one skin do the following step
    3) look for pak01_dir.vpk in the left 4 dead folder you will know your there when you see all the other pak files. Open it using Notepad ++ to open it. Make sure you backup the original pak01_dir.vpk file.
    4) Now hold down the ctrl key and the letter f at the same time, then type smoker in search box then click find when you see the line:
    $baseTexture "models\infected\smoker/smoker_01"
    you should change this line to this:
    $baseTexture "models\infected\smoker/smoker_02"
    if you just want the smoker skin back up your original
    pak01_dir.vpk & "whitelist.cfg"
    and then just put the included:
    pak01_dir.vpk & "whitelist.cfg" in the left 4 dead folder.
    intructions included in skin pack

2. ยากระปุก Mod เป็น ไวอากา 18+

Installation Instructions:
    1. Extract the "eq_painpills" folder from the .rar into your "steamapps\common\left 4 dead\left4dead\materials\models\w_models" folder.
    2. Now open up "whitelist.cfg" and add " "add" "materials/models/..." " underneath the "Additional files/directories to allow" category. Save.
    3. Next, your going to want to make a backup of "pak01_dir.vpk" incase of errors. Once thats done, Open the original with Notepad++. Hit Ctrl+F and search for "w_eq_painpills". Change the first lines found to:
    $baseTexture "models\w_models\eq_painpills/w_eq_painpills2"
    $bumpmap "models\w_models\eq_painpills/w_eq_painpills2_bump"
    Then save.

3. Zoey เสื้อขาว+ชมพู สวยขึ้นเยอะ

1. Backup "pak01_dir.vpk" "whitelist.cfg" in whitelist.cfg located in "steam/steamapps/common/left4dead/left4dead/"
    2. Extract the contents of the rar file to "steam/steamapps/common/left4dead/left4dead/"
    3. If you have existing skins you wish to continue to use open up "pak01_dir.vpk" in notepad++ and find the following lines (if you do this only extract the materials folder from the rar):
    $baseTexture "models\survivors\TeenAngst/zoey_color"
    $bumpmap "models\survivors\TeenAngst/zoey_normal"
    $baseTexture "models\survivors\TeenAngst/zoey_hair"
    $basetexture "models\survivors\TeenAngst/zoey_head"
    $compress "models\survivors\TeenAngst/zoey_head_compress"
    $stretch "models\survivors\TeenAngst/zoey_head_compress"
    And add a 2 to the end of each lines such as
    $baseTexture "models\survivors\TeenAngst/zoey_color2"
    $bumpmap "models\survivors\TeenAngst/zoey_normal2"
    $baseTexture "models\survivors\TeenAngst/zoey_hair2"
    $basetexture "models\survivors\TeenAngst/zoey_head2"
    $compress "models\survivors\TeenAngst/zoey_head_compress2"
    $stretch "models\survivors\TeenAngst/zoey_head_compress2"

4. Bill สุดเท่ห์ ทุกคนต้องชอบ คอลเฟอมร์

C'est mon tous premier skin que je fais, j'esperes qu'il vous plaira.
    Pour l'installer il suffit de copier-coller le fichier "common" dans C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps
    Si vous avez deja installer d'autre skin auparavant veuiller les enlever avant d'installer celui-ci ou sinon vous devrais changer les lines correspondant a votre skin dans le fichier "pak01_dir.vpk".
    This is my very first skin, I hope that you like it.
    To install it, simply copy and paste this files "common" in C: \ Program Files \ Steam \ SteamApps
    If you have already installed other skin before you must remove it before installing this one or esle you'll have to change the lines corresponding to your skin in "pak01_dir.vpk".
    - cut on the left eye
    - red hat
    - black and white camo
    - balck pants
    - bloody hand on the t-shirt
    Sorry for the English (i'm french)
    If you want to start skinning i find a very good tutorial (noob friendly too): http://www.l4dmods.com/index.php?opt...ipts&Itemid=16

5. เจ้าหน้าที่ตำวจ Louis สุดเท่ห์

Due to requests/complaints this is a different version of my Officer Louis skin to look more realistic and resemble the Pennsylvania cops in the game.
    --I UPDATE I--
    By request the buttons on his shirt have been re-done with a new texture to increase their resolution, also the badge has been decreased in size slightly and now no longer clips with his arm. The badge has also been increased in detail, and now has twice the resolution then the badges on the zombies. The Badge has also been changed in tone slightly for a more steel look rather then copper.
    Since the changes are so small I just changed one screen so I can sleep
    Just re-download for the new improvements.
    - Ranks removed, was unrealistic, replaced with Pennsylvania police patch
    - Department logo on the back of the shirt removed, was unrealistic
    - Police tag removed, was unrealistic
    - Badge removed, replaced with the Pennsylvania badge from the zombie cop skins
    - Gun holster darkened aswell as shoes, pants and belt
    - Shirt changed from light blue to dark royal blue (may be difficult to see the tone in some screenshots) to resemble the in-game cop zombies.
    The files included with this skin fix the boomer bile glitch, meaning this skin works as normal
    All nessicary files are included in the download aswell as instructions on installing.
    If you have any issues with the skin message here or contact me at Jasonafex@hotmail.com

6. Francis ไอ้หล่อหน้าหาว (คิดว่าคงชอบกันน่ะ)

The skin is working nicely but my whole game lost its texture all where around its pink and black textures and when i remove this skin it all goes back to normal dont know wats the problem....sorry i cant approve until it does not gets right ......but it works fine on francis may be its getting some problem with otherskins i have installed ...?

7. ปืนพก Hitman สุดเท่ห์โครตๆ

-Added Hitman logo and design to the pistol grip
    -Made the pistol handle and siding black
    -Brightened up the pistol and gave the Reciver and slide a glow
    -Added engravings to give it detail and the Hitman feel
    INSTALLATION: *Back up pak01_dir.vpk and whitelist.cfg before doing anything...*
    Method 1:
    -Move the materials folder to your steam/steamapps/common/left 4 dead/"here".
    -Move and replace the pak01_dir.vpk and whitelist.cfg into your left 4 dead game folder.
    -Go play with your new Hard Ballers and enjoy killing zombies...
    Method 2: (Prefered method by most)
    -You must have Notepad ++ or a hex editor
    -Move the materials folder to your steam/steamapps/common/left 4 dead/"here".
    -Also copy the whitelist.cfg to your main directory.
    -Then open the pak01_dir.vpk with your text/hex editor(as mentioned above).
    -Then hit ctrl+f locate "pistol"
    -Look for $baseTexture "models\v_models\weapons\v_Pistol_Reference"
    -Just add a k to the end of v_Pistol_Reference & it will look like this
    $baseTexture "models\v_models\weapons\v_Pistol_Referencek"
    -And enjoy your new Hard Ballers based on the pistols Agent 47 uses...
    This skin was a request I stumbled upon early when Left 4 Dead came out on L4DMODS forum. And since I had seen the movie played some of the games, I felt that I could recreate the feeling of Agent 47's Hard Ballers. Also in comparison to the Hard Ballers I felt that the 1911 Colts in game would be a great model to re-texture since they're almost similar in appearance. This is my second offical skin release for Left 4 Dead, and I hope you enjoy...
    I did not make the model or the Hitman logo/design trademark of EA (Electronic Arts) so please do not say I did not make it, because you would just be reiderating what I said in the disclaimer. Furthermore this is a non-profit creation and is to be used simply for your desire... All credit to those who made the Hitman logo, and basis for the numerous pistol versions of the "Hard Ballers"... Furthermore you are free to use this skin as you please just give me credit for the re-texture and idea...
    steam id - krazed1st

8. ระเบิดไฟ Jack Daniels สุดเท่ห์

This was a quick skin made in photoshop - just edited the glass texture to make it look darker and added the Jack Daniels logo. UNFORTUNATELY I couldn't access the model to restructure it to make it shaped like a JD bottle - but this is a simple skin with a simple install process. Simple

9. M16 กลายเป็น M4A1 ที่เท่ห์สุดๆ

Here ya go, the first (well second) custom weapon for Left4Dead, SoulSlayer and Kimono's M4.
    Before you jump at me, I'm sorry, I didn't know it wasn't allowed to convert INS models to another mod, if anyone had told me that in the comments I'd have removed it myself instead of it having to be trashed by a mod.
    And before you ask, this one allows derivative works, it says so on the skin licence here.
    Model: Soul_slayer
    Textures: Kimono
    Smoothing/Normals: L0RDN00B
    Animations: Valve
    Compile: Snapples
    Warning: READ THIS!!!
    This custom model only works in single player or on
    non-dedicated servers (servers you or other regular players
    Go to your left4dead/scripts folder first and save a BACKUP of
    weapon_rifle.txt!!!! If you play online, switch back to the original
    weapon_rifle.txt file. And when you play offline or on another player's server, use the one included with this release.
    Sorry but it's the only way.
    To compile viewmodels for Left4Dead, follow my tutorial:

10. ลูกซอง ไหม่ สีแดง สุดเท่ห์

I never liked the default shotgun: It was tiny, like a toy, the left hand didn't even touch the pump right. Since the default model is basically supposed to be a Remington 780 Wingmaster, I tried to re-create a high quality one for L4D.
    Choose out of wooden or synthetic grip textures
    High Quality Normal Maps and Phong Shading
    LOD world models
    New shooting sound
    Before replacing any default L4D content, make backups!
    This replacement only works in single player or on non-dedicated servers!
    Before joining a dedicated server, restore the original weapon script file!
    Extended Credits:
    Model by:
    Twinke Masta (Remington 870)
    Malignant (Flashlight)
    UVMaps by:
    Flamshmizer (Remington 870)
    Malignant (Flashlight)
    Skins by:
    Blackfire (Flashlight)
    Animations by:
    Sounds by:
    Hack, LODs, Compiles, Skin Edits, Normal Maps and Sound Edits by:

11. Hunter เขียว แก้ปัญหา หามันไม่เจอ เสื้อเขียวๆอ่าจะหาเจอ(หรือจะหายากกว่าเดิมก็ไม่รู้)

READ THIS FIRST!!! TO REMOVE THE PHONG, USE THE EDITED vpk I'VE INCLUDED IN THE ARCHIVE! (I prefer having phong, so all of the screenshots are with phong.)
    Defected Hunter - Made by Skael. Original skin by VALVe
    This is my very first (re)skin, so don't expect any fancy expert textures and such.
    Was going to name it "Disinfected Hunter" at first. Went with "Defected" instead. Look it up.
    What I did in detail:
    -Recolored hoodie.
    -Textured a "Cross"-logo.
    -Textured "elastic bands" at the bottom of the hoodie and at the end of the sleeves.
    -Removed blood from hoodie.
    -Recolored pants to look more like jeans.
    -Added pockets and other stuff to jeans.
    -Added strings to hoodie.
    -Textured holes for the strings.
    -Recolored the inside of the hood.
    -Replaced teeth with Zoey's.
    -Replaced the eyes with "green iris" found in the "survivors" map.
    -Recolored face, mouth and hands.
    That's about it.
    I had no idea what to skin at first, so I just looked at what I was wearing the day I started this project. Turned out to be a Cross-hoodie and a pair of jeans.
    When I was done with the clothing, I tested to recolor his body parts. The result was so-so. The hunter's face is really messed up. It looks grotesque, and it was pretty tricky to recolor for me. The eyes were a nightmare.

12. Boomer สวมNike หากจะหาเจอกว่าเดิมนะ

The Boomer thought he was a bit out of shape, so he decided to strap up the jogging gear and get out there and exercise!
    How to install1) Go to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead\left4dead and put the materials folder in there.
    2) Now, look for "whitelist.cfg" and add "add" "materials/models/..." under the line // Additional files/directories to allow. Be to make a copy of this in case something goes wrong.
    3)Install the pak01_dir.vpk to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead\left4dead. Place the materials folder as well. BE SURE TO BACK UP THE ORIGINALS!

13. Tank กลายเป็น สัตว์อสุรแล้วครับ 555+

This is for fans of the Red Hulk, also known as the Rulk.
    You might think this is a simple recolor of the Tank skin, but I did spend alot of time changing other stuff than just the color. I've ripped up his pants a bit, aswell as removing the shoes (horribly).
    Another thing I did was to touch up on his skin, as he had way too much scars and other deformalities on his skins.
    How to install:
    1. Extract the left4dead folder into: "steamapps\common\left 4 dead\"
    2. Open "whitelist.cfg" and add the following into the config: "add" "materials/models/..."
    3. Make a backup of "pak01_dir.vpk", then open the original with Notepad++.
    Use the find function and replace: $baseTexture"models\infected\hulk/hulk_01" with $baseTexture "models\infected\hulk/hulk_02" and save.
    5. Play! Have fun!
    Notes: You can NOT edit the *.vpk's with the regular

16. Wicth สวมใส่เดียวสวย หรือ น่าเกลียด ขึ้นหว่า

I hate the confusing way, Valve made the installations.

But here it is.

Installation Instructions:

way 1
    -Navigate to to the following folder:
    C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead\left4dead
    -Make backups of "whitelist.cfg" and "pak01_dir.vpk"
    -Extract the entirety of this rar file's contents to the folder.
    Overwrite files when asked.
    way 2
    -Navigate to to the following folder:
    C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead\left4dead
    -Make backups of "whitelist.cfg" and "pak01_dir.vpk"
    -Open "whitelist.cfg" in any standard text editor and add this line:
    "add" "materials/models/..."
    -Open "pak01_dir.vpk" in a hex editor or an advanced source editor such as
    Notepad++. Search for this line:
    $basetexture "models\infected\witch/witch"
    And change it to
    $basetexture "models\infected\witch/bitch"
    -In the same file, Search for this next line:
    $basetexture "models\infected\witch/witch_hair"
    And change it to
    $basetexture "models\infected\witch/bitch_hair"
    -Extract ONLY the "materials" folder from this rar file to the folder.

ใครลงสกินเป็น รบกวนเลยนะครับ บอกวิธีที่ละตัวเลยก็ดีนะครับ แบบว่าผมอยากได้ตามที่ลงไว้นะครับ

Credit: http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins

ลงไม่เป็นเหมือนกานน - -"

อ.เมือง จ.สตูล

จริงๆก็ทำตามที่ภาษาอังกฤษบอกแหละครับ ไม่มีอะไรนอกเหนือจากนั้น
    แต่คุณจะ edit โดยใช้ notepad ธรรมดาไม่ได้ ต้องเป็น notepad++
    จะให้ผมแปลเป็นไทยหมดให้ก็ใช่ที่ ผมไม่มีเวลาว่างขนาดนั้น

Left 4 Dead - Custom Skins Tutorial

OverclockZone Member

Thanks for sharing this. It's important for me. And I want to know its lifetime. Because I didn't know about the rechargeable flashlight.