• Show
Clear All

Here http://translate.google.com have thai-english / english- thai

Comment

why you're not using thai ?

where are you from .. .?

but its okay to use english ^^^^
      GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE
      May your frame rate be mighty and your draw distance far.

Comment

I'm from england but stay in Pattaya

Comment

Originally posted by nicky_82 View Post
          2 DD12V-D5 Pump Variable Speed by Laing 4,500 each Sold
          ผู้ใดซื้อปั๊มตัวนี้ไปครับ รบกวนแสดงตัวหน่อย
          พอดีผมสนใจตัว CPU block น่ะครับ
          แต่เห็นเจ้าของกระทู้ อยู่พัทยา ประกอบกับ
          เป็นชาวต่างชาติ กลัวตอนจ่ายเงิน-รับของ
          จะมีปัญหาครับ ช่วยมาคอนเฟิร์มหน่อยครับ
          เพื่อนๆ จะได้อุ่นใจว่าได้รับของแล้ว

Comment

Originally posted by Zool View Post
            ผู้ใดซื้อปั๊มตัวนี้ไปครับ รบกวนแสดงตัวหน่อย
            พอดีผมสนใจตัว CPU block น่ะครับ
            แต่เห็นเจ้าของกระทู้ อยู่พัทยา ประกอบกับ
            เป็นชาวต่างชาติ กลัวตอนจ่ายเงิน-รับของ
            จะมีปัญหาครับ ช่วยมาคอนเฟิร์มหน่อยครับ
            เพื่อนๆ จะได้อุ่นใจว่าได้รับของแล้ว
            Well when I sold my gf280 to mercadix he never had any problems what so ever he was so happy with his new GF280 card what I sold him also you may ask him if you are unsure about me I don’t sell faulty stuff ??? What so ever not my style thank you also I suggest you have experience in watercooling? Because then you know what you’re doing then also safety on me also the buyer we use PayPal …. Thank you also Zool i still have the CPU Block also i would suggest you buy the Adapter, Intel Socket 1366 because not easy to get here in Thailand and it would cost you alot in getting it then shipping it over then duty .. if you wish to buy up to you send me a pm also i can have to you the next day throw EMS i dont have time to come to bangkok i have to run my Travel shop here in pattaya i only get sunday off and dont want to becoming to bangkok on my day off please understand thank you also like i stated before this is all brand new i only fitted so there should be no problems what so ever
            Last edited by nicky_82; 21 Apr 2009, 04:48:00.

Comment

ดีขายของฉันเมื่อฉัน gf280 เพื่อ mercadix เขาไม่เคยมีปัญหาใดๆสิ่งที่เคยดังนั้นเขาจึงยินดีกับเขาใหม่ GF280 บัตรสิ่งที่ฉันขายเขายังคุณอาจขอให้เขาหากคุณไม่แน่ใจเกี่ยวกับฉันฉันไม่ได้ขายเนื้อหาผิดพลาด??? ดังนั้นอะไรไม่เคยสไตล์ของฉันขอบคุณยังฉันขอแนะนำให้คุณมีประสบการณ์ใน watercooling? เนื่องจากแล้วคุณทราบสิ่งที่คุณทำแล้วยังความปลอดภัยที่ฉันยังผู้ซื้อที่เราใช้ PayPal .... ขอขอบคุณยัง Zool ฉันยังมี CPU ที่บล็อคยังขอแนะนำให้คุณฉันต้องการซื้อที่อะแด็ปเตอร์ของ Intel Socket 1366 เนื่องจากความไม่สะดวกที่นี่เพื่อรับในประเทศไทยและจะเสียค่าใช้จ่ายที่คุณเป็นอย่างมากในการรับส่งสินค้านั้นแล้วมันมากกว่าแล้วหน้าที่ .. หากคุณต้องการซื้อที่คุณส่งถึงฉันน. ฉันยังสามารถให้คุณมีวันถัดไปโยนอีเอ็มเอส dont ฉันมีเวลาที่จะมาถึงกรุงเทพฯฉันมีการทำงานของฉันท่องเที่ยวในพัทยาร้านที่นี่ฉันจะได้รับเฉพาะวันอาทิตย์และปิด dont ต้องการเป็นไปในกรุงเทพฯวันหยุดโปรดของฉันเข้าใจขอบคุณยังเช่นฉันก่อนที่ระบุนี้ทั้งหมดใหม่ฉันติดตั้งเฉพาะดังนั้นควรจะไม่มีปัญหาดังนั้นสิ่งที่เคย
              Last edited by nicky_82; 21 Apr 2009, 21:38:43.

Comment

Originally posted by nicky_82 View Post
                Well when I sold my gf280 to mercadix he never had any problems what so ever he was so happy with his new GF280 card what I sold him also you may ask him if you are unsure about me I don’t sell faulty stuff ??? What so ever not my style thank you also I suggest you have experience in watercooling? Because then you know what you’re doing then also safety on me also the buyer we use PayPal …. Thank you also Zool i still have the CPU Block also i would suggest you buy the Adapter, Intel Socket 1366 because not easy to get here in Thailand and it would cost you alot in getting it then shipping it over then duty .. if you wish to buy up to you send me a pm also i can have to you the next day throw EMS i dont have time to come to bangkok i have to run my Travel shop here in pattaya i only get sunday off and dont want to becoming to bangkok on my day off please understand thank you also like i stated before this is all brand new i only fitted so there should be no problems what so ever
                ขอบคุณสำหรับการแปลภาษาไทยครับ แต่อ่านประโยคดั้งเดิมได้ใจความกว่า
                ทั้งนี้ สำหรับชุดติดตั้งเสริมในแบบ 1366 นั้นถ้าผมสนใจ cpu block ก็คงจะซื้อพ่วงกันทีเดียวเลยแน่นอนครับ แต่ในตอนนี้คงต้องรอเป็นกลางเดือนหน้าจึงจะสามารถจัดงบประมาณเพื่อซื้อ cpu block ของคุณได้ ซึ่งตามที่ได้อ่านรีวิวนั้น รุ่นนี้หากคุณขายในราคา 2000 (ไม่รวมชุดติดตั้ง 1366)
                นั้นถือว่าไม่แพงครับ เพราะประสิทธิภาพใช้ได้ดีทีเดียว สรุปถ้าผมพร้อมผมจะ PM ไปหานะครับ
                จะได้นัดโอนเงิน ขอบคุณมากครับ

Comment

Hi i can not do it all for 2000 i wish i could but when i had to pay for ups that was 10,000 then handying fee then duty i'm already losing money also tell me what you need maybe we can work something out in the means of watercooling stuff
                  Last edited by nicky_82; 22 Apr 2009, 02:34:45.

Comment

1,Koolance CPU 340 2000

1 Koolance Adapter, Intel Socket 1366. 800 Sold to zool
                    Last edited by nicky_82; 22 Apr 2009, 03:15:33.

Comment

everything sold from a another site

Comment

This is a book ? Hahahahaha............

Comment

Working...
                        X