* Fixed "Enable LoadLibrary hooking" option in bundled RivaTunerStatisticsServer application, which was corrupted due to internal hooking system changes introduced in the previous version.
* Fixed typo in PCI DeviceID database for certain AGP G71 GPU based display adapters, causing them to be improperly detected and handled as G73 based.
* Added workaround for internal MFC buffer overrun bug, causing Launcher tab to crash after adding launch item with a name containing more than 256 characters.
* Minor UI and localization fixes.
* Added ForceWare 160.xx and 162.xx driver families support.
* Updated databases for Detonator and ForceWare drivers. Added databases for ForceWare 158.22, 158.27, 160.03, 160.04 and 162.15.
* Added Catalyst 7.5 and 7.6 drivers detection. Please take a note that Catalyst 7.5 and 7.6 driver files have the same file binary file versions so both drivers will be detected as 'Catalyst 7.5 or newer' in RivaTuner.
* Updated Catalyst 7.5 and 7.6 certified SoftR9x00 parch script (for Windows 2000/XP drivers only).
* Added ATI R600 GPU support. Now all RivaTuner's low-level features including overclocking, color correction, fan control and hardware monitoring are available on ATI RADEON 2900 family. Thanks to Peter Yeung @ HIS for providing ATI RADEON 2900XT for testing.
* Added experimental ATI RV610 and RV630 GPUs support. Thanks to Andrew Worobiew for testing RivaTuner on ATI RADEON 2400XT, ATI RADEON 2600PRO and ATI RADEON 2600XT. Please take a note that RV6xx support is currently in very early experimental stage and nothing but hardware monitoring and diagnostic report modules has been tested seriously with these display adapter families.
* Updated RivaTunerStatisticsServer v2.3.0 bundled utility:
o Added framerate monitoring and OSD rendering support for Direct3D9 applications using IDirect3DSwapChain9 interfaces for page flipping under Vista (e.g. Tomb Raider: Legend).
* Improved hardware monitoring module:...
อ่านต่อได้ที่ : http://www.guru3d.com/index.php?page=rivatuner&menu=8