overclockzonefanpage  overclockzoneth  TV  
    OverclockZone Member

Default Best iPad Video Converters

Considering “all for one and one for all”, here I am of great will to share what I found to you. The first one is iPad Video Converter . As its name puts, it is a kind of iPad converter software specially used to convert videos to your desired video format. The corresponding one for Mac users is iPad Video Converter for Mac , which is your first choice to convert videos of any format to your iPad compatible one with high efficiency. If you are addicted to HD videos, iPad HD Video Converter can help you convert any video to HD videos and back up to your iPad. For users who have Blu-ray and want to copy the files in it to iPad in order to enjoy HD videos, I promise Blu-ray to iPad HD Converter will live up to your expectation. No hesitation, have a try please.

Banned

Thumbs up iMedia Converter for Mac - DVD ripping and video conversion software

iMedia Converter for Mac is an all-in-one converter that supports DVD ripping and video conversion. It lets you rip DVDs and convert videos directly for use with iPad, iPod, iPhone 4, Apple TV, or other devices. Easily convert DVDs and videos to almost any format of your choice, including WMV, AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV, etc. Fully support camcorder video files like AVCHD (MTS/M2TS) and JVC (MOD/TOD). iMedia Converter 2.0 is specifically designed for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and 10.6 Snow Leopard.

* Enjoy your favourite videos and movies on iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, PSP, etc.
    * Convert videos and DVDs to almost any video and audio format of your choice.
    * Optimized default output presets for iMovie, iDVD and YouTube.

Free Download:
    Code:
    http://www.on-mac-os.com/download/imedia-converter-for-mac.zip