overclockzonefanpage  overclockzoneth  TV  

Thread: ซอฟแวร์ที่มากับ Sapphire HD3870 Box

OverclockZone Member

Default ซอฟแวร์ที่มากับ Sapphire HD3870 Box

ผมซื้อมาพบว่าในกล่องมีซีดีโปรแกรมแค่ ไดร์เวอร์กับ3DMark2006 แต่ในรีวิวที่นี่ภาพประกอบมีมากกว่านั้น
    http://www.overclockzone.com/zolkorn...850/index2.htm
    เลยขอถามเพื่อนที่ซื้อ Sapphire HD 3870 ในกล่องมีโปรแกรมให้มาแค่นี้เหมือนกันไหมครับ

จิงหรอครับ ท่านเจอแฮปแผ่นซะแล้วซะแล้ว!! จิงๆแล้วควรตรวจเช็คให้ดีก่อนซื้อนะครั

OverclockZone Member Wizardmans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aragon View Post
    ผมซื้อมาพบว่าในกล่องมีซีดีโปรแกรมแค่ ไดร์เวอร์กับ3DMark2006 แต่ในรีวิวที่นี่ภาพประกอบมีมากกว่านั้น
    http://www.overclockzone.com/zolkorn...850/index2.htm
    เลยขอถามเพื่อนที่ซื้อ Sapphire HD 3870 ในกล่องมีโปรแกรมให้มาแค่นี้เหมือนกันไหมครับ
    มี2แผ่น เหมือนกันครับ

เข้าไปอ่านในลิ้งค์นี้แล้วจะได้คำตอบคับ
    http://forums.overclockzone.com/foru...d.php?t=142286

OverclockZone Member

sorry to type in english...my keyboard not work and i need to change to use english keyboard only.
    I bought this Box from HardWareHouse. I send email to their office yesterday. They call back to me and explain that the review version in this website is taken from abroad. The current box sell in Thailand is "Lite version" with few software. The Lite version is suit to market like in USA and ASIA (exe:Thailand).
    Thanks for their quick response and clarify to me. Hope this help to clarify if anyone have the same query like me after read my quote.
    Thanks.

By the way, I read many website and found that HD3870 has issue about fan speed. There are several article even in ASUS and Sapphire about new flash bios or someone use Rivatuner2.06. I find in Sapphire website that next Monday new Rivatuner will launch to help this issue. I will try to see it help or not. Anyway,I will send my email to complaint to ATI since this issue has been raised in many website but still not see any clear solution from them yet. I am not sure to flash bios by myself and still not install my HD3870 card yet (worry about warranty).

really sorry again for typing english.

OverclockZone Member Wizardmans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aragon View Post
    sorry to type in english...my keyboard not work and i need to change to use english keyboard only.
    I bought this Box from HardWareHouse. I send email to their office yesterday. They call back to me and explain that the review version in this website is taken from abroad. The current box sell in Thailand is "Lite version" with few software. The Lite version is suit to market like in USA and ASIA (exe:Thailand).
    Thanks for their quick response and clarify to me. Hope this help to clarify if anyone have the same query like me after read my quote.
    Thanks.

By the way, I read many website and found that HD3870 has issue about fan speed. There are several article even in ASUS and Sapphire about new flash bios or someone use Rivatuner2.06. I find in Sapphire website that next Monday new Rivatuner will launch to help this issue. I will try to see it help or not. Anyway,I will send my email to complaint to ATI since this issue has been raised in many website but still not see any clear solution from them yet. I am not sure to flash bios by myself and still not install my HD3870 card yet (worry about warranty).

really sorry again for typing english.
    เข้าใจถูกต้องแล้วครับ ในไทย และ usa จะมี Driver+3Dmark2006 รวม2แผ่น