overclockzonefanpage  overclockzoneth  TV  

Thread: งบ 70,000-80,000 ซื้อ VAIO SZ - VGN-SZ79SN/C หรือ Laptop ตัวอืน ๆ

Default งบ 70,000-80,000 ซื้อ VAIO SZ - VGN-SZ79SN/C หรือ Laptop ตัวอืน ๆ

งบ 70,000-80,000 ซื้อ VAIO SZ - VGN-SZ79SN/C หรือ Laptop ตัวอืน ๆ

conditions must have:

- 12-13.3 W WXGA display
    -PCMCIA for (aircard Sierra 580 CDMA1X- EV_DO)
    -not more than 2 kg wieght

Spec:SZ - VGN-SZ79SN/C

http://www.sony.co.th/product/vgn-sz...ite=hp_en_TH_i

thank u ja

Default งบ 70,000-80,000 ซื้อ VAIO SZ - VGN-SZ79SN/C หรือ Laptop ตัวอืน ๆ

Quote Originally Posted by maxiboy View Post

conditions must have:

- 12-13.3 W WXGA display

Spec:SZ - VGN-SZ79SN/C

http://www.sony.co.th/product/vgn-sz...ite=hp_en_TH_i

thank u ja
    be well

สาวงาม.... ขันหมากก็ยอมแพงเป็นธรรมดา

it is hard to be wise and in love at the same time Right?

that's life!!

i am in love with VGN-SZ79SN/C and trying to be wise looking other alternative ja...

i have not got any vaio laptop, really have no idea...... is overall Vaio laptop work well?

thanks heaps na ja
    be well

OverclockZone Member

2 choices , i may suggest

get that VGN-SZ79SN/C or

if u don't really care about graphic card switching which is from my exp u may got some wat between 30 - 60 min added under office usage environment (im useing vaio sz 35), im suggest Dell XPS 1330. ask dealer to customizes it , im believe with same quality of spec as vaio u might got low price and quite close amount of weight.

another remark from my sony vaio is u will got really huge size of AC adapter , and it is same model as C series which is lowest of the series , u may buy slimmer model but it coz u like 6K and u have to buy it from JAP. im don't know for DELL case

Quote Originally Posted by เจ้าชายกบ View Post

get that VGN-SZ79SN/C or

if u don't really care about graphic card switching which is from my exp u may got some wat between 30 - 60 min added under office usage environment (im useing vaio sz 35), im suggest Dell XPS 1330. ask dealer to customizes it , im believe with same quality of spec as vaio u might got low price and quite close amount of weight.

another remark from my sony vaio is u will got really huge size of AC adapter , and it is same model as C series which is lowest of the series , u may buy slimmer model but it coz u like 6K and u have to buy it from JAP. im don't know for DELL case

thank u ja,
    u r awesome!!! very helpfull.. i ring my jap ex-galfan last night, cheaper there.but, she is going to c me next 3 months. too late. moreover, region warranty is difference..anyway, i have surfed to http://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-Va...1N.8340.0.html very impress with the VGN-SZ79SN/C Average Score compair to Dell XPS 1330 and fujitsu s6510. well, make up my mind to get VGN-SZ79SN/C.but where????? i can get the best deal........ i went to Sony stye at Siam paragon today, counld not get any deal!!!!...hardcore!!!!. and went to MBK sony centre got 3% off with cash.so, i am still looking around , not in hurry....by the way, i will find out the size of AC adapter, hopefully, smaller!!!!

thanks heaps for Infor... appreciate.
    be well
    maxi boy

PS: will let u know, when i get one.should be before this coming long weekend..

Dell XPS 1330

It Good

The Popular laptop In www.notebookreview.com

Dell XPS 1330

It Good

The Popular laptop In www.notebookreview.com

thank u ja

i will find out ja.

Quote Originally Posted by เจ้าชายกบ View Post

get that VGN-SZ79SN/C or

hi there!!

forgot to asking u,,

have u got any drama with vaio SZ so far???? is it working well?... what about service centre...drama??? should i extand the warranty 2 to 3 years... cost me roughly 2500 baht...

thank u ja
    be well

OverclockZone Member

use it for a year no problem so far. haven't got any prob with service center yet since it's not broken yet ^^. but as far as i heard service center is not really good. and a lot ppl says if it out of warranty u may got shocked by the bill if u bing it to fix. since mine is not broken yet so can't say much here.

btw make sure in the reviews for XPS 1330 and vaio sz are compare with same spec since for DELL every part is customizable when u order.

and for sony small ac adeptor u used to see ppl sell it in thaisecondhand.com but price is like some wat 6K THB , if im recall right if u buy SZ from JAP u have a choice to buy SZ with customizable as well along with option to buy slim AC adepter model to replace huge (and ugly) one instead of buying two. u may try to customize ur VAIO on sony JAP website it will show price for u as well.

for sony thailand warranty it not World Wide. if u really consider about this im suggest DELL.

u can't find more cheaper for VAIO SZ then one from Sony center and any other dealer. but if u really need it more cheap (5K - 10K THB) u may try search around from this website or thaisecondhand.com website to find some dealer that sell brand new one SZ to u.

for my SZ 35 im bought from ppl here in this website no problem so far and save me like 12K from my model.

เอาเงินไปซื้ออย่างอื่นครับ เสียเงินไปไม่คุ้มค่าครับ ^^

g'day guys

firstly, thanks for all recommandations... especially เจ้าชายกบ) i have make up my mind to get Vaio sz79n..after i went to see the Fujitsu S6510 as the same price at fourtune townwer, spec very much the same... i am just in love with her(Sz79n) well, i am waiting carry bag CP15 and bluetooth headphone BG15..i get all 3 % off with cash..free bag and 2 years warranty. that is!!!

i used to have Dell PC and laptop IBM thinkpad X21 (My best laptop, it was with me for 4 years without any drama!!!. i got secoundhand from my fan)while i was doing MBA in australia. so, i just want to try Sony vaio..i am thinking of Fujitsu cos of 3 years warranty and good service( heard for fans). but, I am sony lover.. i have sony phone, LCD, hometreter,camera, headphone....cte.. piss me off sometime!!!!!!

thanks again
    sorry it is not a helpfull topic, just almost for myself..i might not use the web spece againg till i want to ask เจ้าชายกบ if i got any problem...hopefully not...

just only i want to ask..เจ้าชายกบ ( what a good man!!!)

Did u dead pixel test before u buy?

thanks for ur kindness

cheers
    be well

OverclockZone Member

for any brand new laptop i don't think u can get dead pixel test b4 u buy it ^^

in my case , we were at coffice shop and there was a box in front of me im pay money then seller open box then we check it together for dead pixel and go to register my SZ at sony website to confirm that im actually got brand new laptop.

to be honest the idea of unable to test dead pixel was really scared me off (epically im not bought from sony center) it my luck that it doesn't have any dead pixel.

for another thing to be consider , im bought my SZ35 around JAN 07 and a few mouth later there was commart and my friend wanna use SZ also.At that time SZ series 4 is out and my series 3 is outdate so my friend bought SZ42 (not sure for minor number but its the lowest of SZ4 series at that time) and 4 of SZ42 we faced got dead pixel!!!!. and at fifth SZ we test the manager told us that if it still got dead pixel , he wouldn't allow us to try any other SZ anymore. luckly at fifth SZ there was no problem ^^ cheer for manager coz accroding to Sony (su...k) policy , u have to got like 3 - 4 dead pixel in small area in order to ask for LCD change -*-.

for full story try read this link http://forums.overclockzone.com/foru...ad.php?t=44850.

(im was specific to buy series 3 because in series 3 come XP installed instead of vista due to my programs were unable to work under vista , series 4 come with vista and complete XP drivers for series 4 was lanuched like 3 - 4 mouths later. )
    Last edited by เจ้าชายกบ; 31 Mar 2008 at 00:06:34.

oh dear!!!!!!

what a sucks!!!!!! 4 dead pixel on the roll..... that's unreal!!!! thanks heaps mate.......i won't give them any money before i get test....for sure, i have more purchasing power cos,there are lots of place to get one....

i am going to Sony centre....AND of course,,,,, not the money first- testing first.. if not, i will go for fujitsu or other brands...see!!!! life is full of choices!! just pick the best one...

do not give them any F..cking chance to take ur money.. 'no money- no honey' in my case ' no dead pixel-yes honey'

all's is fair in love and war..

thank u so much เจ้าชายกบ
    be well

My E-mail: M7sun@hotmail.com

keep in touch

DELL XPS1530

T9500
    8600GT
    RAM 4 GB
    HDD 320 GB
    15.4 "
    ประมาณ 80K เหอๆแรงกว่าสวยกว่าเยอะเพื่อน

OverclockZone Member

conditions must have:

- 12-13.3 W WXGA display
    DELL XPS1530 จอ 15.4 นิ้ว มันหนักกว่า 2 kg นะครับ

ลืมอ่านความต้องการ ^^ โทษจ้า

G'day guys

ขอบคุณจ้า เจ้าชายกบ, oiloffline น่ารักที่สุดเลย

เดินทางบ่อยเลยต้องเอาจอ 13 จะไปเที่ยว ขอบคุณที่แนะนำจ้า,แล้วจะลงรูปให้ดูนะ
    อาทิตย์นี้น่าจะได้ laptop เจ้าชายกบอย่าเพิ่งหนีไปไหนนะขอฝากตัวเป็นน้องใหม้ด้วย

เจ้าชายกบ, oilofflineม ชอบปั่นจักรยานรึเปล่าถ้าชอบลอง click ดูสิ....

http://www.thaimtb.com/cgi-bin/viewkatoo.pl?id=207009

it is too hard typing thai... i am not trying to show off typing eng na.. just too hard for me typing thai (anyway,my eng just so-so not really good). i have not been typing thai sice i went to australia 10 years ago, i just came back here only 6 months ja....

anyway, R u interested Montain bike?... if yes!!!! and want to know how to buy, where to get one . please let me know..

my pleasure to give u an advice..

my Bike is Trek Fuel Ex 8 . as show on the web...

i have never ridden in Bangkok... Do u want to come along?

i love riding Mt. bike... and U should try.

be well

PS: what do u think about Seirra 580 CMDA EV-DO (Hutch)?
    is is good/worth to get one?

thank u na ja
    maxiboy