ลง Win XP โดยไม่มี ไดร์ CD ได้ไหมครับ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ลง Win XP โดยไม่มี ไดร์ CD ได้ไหมครับ

ลงWin XP โดยไม่มี ไดร์ CD ได้ไหมครับ ได้ทำยังงัย ช่วยตอบที(อยากทำเป็น)

เหมือนเคยมีบทความเกี่ยวกับเรื่องนี้อยู่ว่าทำได้นะครับ
    นำตัว install window ใส่ไว้ใน handy drive
    ทำตัว boot โดย floppy disk หรือ handy drive
    แล้วก็ ติดตั้งผ่าน port usb เลย

ยังไงรอผู้รู้มาแนะนำอีกทีครับ (ผมเคยแต่ลอง ghost window ผ่าน handy drive)

Comment

This recipe describes how to install windows xp from harddrive.

1. First, you need to copy your Windows XP Setup CD contents to your harddrive. NOTE! I recommend saving the xp install files/folders to a seperate partition than where your going to install xp to (ie. have setup files at d:\winxp\ and then install xp to c:\ drive)

2. Now, you will want to boot your pc with the windows 98 se bootdisk with smartdrv.exe on the floppy (increases data transfer speed by ten-fold in dos!). You do not need to boot with CD support since we're installing XP from the files on your harddrive (in my example, D:\winxp\)

3. Once you get to the command prompt, you can format the partition where you are installing xp if you want (ie in my example, the c:\ ) by typing: format driveletter: replace driveletter with the drive (ie format c: in my example). And go through the prompts.

4. Once that finishes, change drives to the drive with XP on it.
      In my example: D: then enter.
      THen: CD WINXP (change directory to winxp folder) and enter

Now i will want to enable smartdrv, just type: smartdrv and then type it again. THe second time you type it and hit enter it will show the status of the drives and cache'ing.

5. Now, change directory to the i386 folder, by typing: cd i386 (this folder's full path in my example would be D:\winxp\i386\).
      Then type winnt to start the installation.

Just install XP like normal.

************************************************************************************
      คัดลอกแผ่น Windows มาเก็บไว้ในเครื่องก่อนครับ จะก๊อบจากเครื่องอื่นใส่ FlashDrive มาอีกทีก็ได้ครับ
      จากนั้น Boot เข้า Dos ครับ

1. ที่ A:\ เปลี่ยนเป็น drive ที่เก็บไฟล์ เช่น C:
      2. ที่ C:\ CD winxp (ชื่อโฟลเดอร์ที่เก็บไฟล์)
      3. C:winxp\ CD i386
      4. C:winxp\i386 \CD winnt
      จากนั้นจะเข้าหน้า ติดตั้งปกติ winXP คับผม ^_^

Comment

Working...
      X