overclockzonefanpage  overclockzoneth  TV  
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: HP Pavilion dv2800t Artist Edition series สั่งประกอบได้ไหมครับ

  1. #1
    OverclockZone Member
    Join Date
    18 Aug 2008
    Location
    กรุงเทพ

    Default HP Pavilion dv2800t Artist Edition series สั่งประกอบได้ไหมครับ

    ผมเห็นในเวปเมกาเค้าบอกว่าสั่งประกอบเป็นชุดของรุ่น1700dvได้แต่หน้าจอขนาดเท่าเดิมเลยอยากรู้ว่าที่นี่เค้าจะรับประกอบไหมครับ

  2. #2
    OverclockZone Member
    Join Date
    18 Aug 2008
    Location
    กรุงเทพ

    Cool

    พิมพ์ชื่อรุ่นผิดครับ ผมหมายถึงแบบเดียวกับ DV7-1007tx อะครับเวปของเมกาเค้าบอกว่าได้แต่ต้องเพิ่มเป็น 1800USD ครับประเทศไทยคงแพงกว่านั้นแน่ผมคิดว่าไม่เกิน 60,000บาทอะครับ

  3. #3
    OverclockZone Member tanwatana's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 May 2008

    Default

    ในไทยคงไม่ได้ครับ

  4. #4
    OverclockZone Member ok.chok's Avatar
    Join Date
    2 May 2007

    Default

    อย่าหวังไรมากกับ HP thailand

  5. #5
    OverclockZone Member
    Join Date
    18 Aug 2008
    Location
    กรุงเทพ

    Default

    จริงอะผมจะค่าตัวตาย

  6. #6
    OverclockZone Member
    Join Date
    18 Aug 2008
    Location
    กรุงเทพ

    Default

    งั้นขอบพราะคุนพี่ๆนะครับ

  7. #7
    OverclockZone Member my-door's Avatar
    Join Date
    9 Jan 2007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ok.chok View Post
    อย่าหวังไรมากกับ HP thailand
    ผมก็ว่างั้นแหละครับ

  8. #8
    OverclockZone Member
    Join Date
    18 Aug 2008
    Location
    กรุงเทพ

    Default

    Acer Aspire 5930G-944G32Bn/U002 (LXAQ30U002)

    Intel® Core™2 Duo processor T9400 (6 MB L2 cache, 2.53 GHz, 1066 MHz FSB, 35 W), supporting Intel® 64 architecture

    Mobile Intel® PM45 Express Chipset

    Genuine Windows Vista® Ultimate

    Memory 4GB DDR2 667 MHz memory, upgradeable to 4 GB using two soDIMM modules, Dual-channel DDR2 SDRAM support

    HDD 320GB (5400rpm)

    2X Blu-ray Disc™/DVD-Super Multi double-layer drive

    5-in-1 card reader, supporting Secure Digital™ (SD), MultiMediaCard (MMC), Memory Stick® (MS), Memory Stick PRO™ (MS PRO), xD-Picture Card™ (xD)

    15.4" WXGA high-brightness (220-nit) Acer CrystalBrite™ TFT LCD, high-def 1280 x 800 pixel resolution, supporting simultaneous multi-window viewing via Acer GridVista™

    NVIDIA® GeForce® 9600M GT with up to 23038 MB of TurboCache™ (512 MB of dedicated GDDR3 VRAM, up to 1791 MB of shared system memory)

    HDMI™ (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) support

    Dolby®-optimized surround sound system with two built-in stereo speakers and one subwoofer supporting low-frequency effects

    True5.1-channel surround Sound output

    high-Definition audio support

    Integrated Acer Crystal Eye high-def webcam, supporting enhanced Acer PrimaLite™ technology

    WLAN1, 3: Intel® Wireless WiFi Link 5100/5300 (dual-band quad-mode 802.11a/b/g/Draft-N) Wi-Fi CERTIFIED® network connection, featuring 1x2 or 3x3 MIMO technology, supporting Acer SignalUp™ with Nplify™ wireless technology

    Wi-Fi®/WiMAX™: Intel® Wireless WiFi Link 5150/5350 Wi-Fi®/WiMAX™ dual-mode module4, featuring:

    Wi-Fi® (dual-band quad-mode 802.11a/b/g/Draft-N) Wi-Fi CERTIFIED® network connection, featuring 1x2 or 3x3 MIMO technology, supporting Acer SignalUp™ with Nplify™2 wireless technology, or

    WiMAX™ (single-band 802.16e/2.5G ) WiMAX Forum Certified™ WAN (Wide Area Network) connection4, featuring Mobile WiMAX™ and MIMO technology, supporting Acer SignalUp™ with Nplify™ wireless technology

    WPAN: Bluetooth® 2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)

    LAN: Gigabit Ethernet, Wake-on-LAN ready

    Modem: 56K ITU V.92 with PTT approval, Wake-on-Ring ready

    Acer EasyPort IV connector, ExpressCard™/54 slot, 4 USB 2.0 ports, HDMI™ port with HDCP support, eSATA port, Consumer infrared (CIR) port, External display (VGA) port

    Acer Bio-Protection fingerprint solution, featuring Windows® logon, computer protection, Acer FingerLaunch, ProfileLaunch, MusicLaunch, Password Bank, MyLaunch, FingerNav

    Kensington lock slot

    71 W 4800 mAh 8-cell Li-ion battery pack, 3-hour battery life

    48.8 W 4400 mAh 6-cell Li-ion battery pack, 2-hour battery life

    366 (W) x 274 (D) x 30/43 (H) mm (14.3 x 10.6 x 1.2/1.7 inches)

    3.0 kg (6.6 lbs.)

    One-year International Travelers Warranty (ITW)


    รุ่นนี้เป้นไงดีไหมครับ

  9. #9
    OverclockZone Member 12345678910's Avatar
    Join Date
    2 Jul 2007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shiva180 View Post
    Acer Aspire 5930G-944G32Bn/U002 (LXAQ30U002)

    Intel® Core™2 Duo processor T9400 (6 MB L2 cache, 2.53 GHz, 1066 MHz FSB, 35 W), supporting Intel® 64 architecture

    Mobile Intel® PM45 Express Chipset

    Genuine Windows Vista® Ultimate

    Memory 4GB DDR2 667 MHz memory, upgradeable to 4 GB using two soDIMM modules, Dual-channel DDR2 SDRAM support

    HDD 320GB (5400rpm)

    2X Blu-ray Disc™/DVD-Super Multi double-layer drive

    5-in-1 card reader, supporting Secure Digital™ (SD), MultiMediaCard (MMC), Memory Stick® (MS), Memory Stick PRO™ (MS PRO), xD-Picture Card™ (xD)

    15.4" WXGA high-brightness (220-nit) Acer CrystalBrite™ TFT LCD, high-def 1280 x 800 pixel resolution, supporting simultaneous multi-window viewing via Acer GridVista™

    NVIDIA® GeForce® 9600M GT with up to 23038 MB of TurboCache™ (512 MB of dedicated GDDR3 VRAM, up to 1791 MB of shared system memory)

    HDMI™ (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) support

    Dolby®-optimized surround sound system with two built-in stereo speakers and one subwoofer supporting low-frequency effects

    True5.1-channel surround Sound output

    high-Definition audio support

    Integrated Acer Crystal Eye high-def webcam, supporting enhanced Acer PrimaLite™ technology

    WLAN1, 3: Intel® Wireless WiFi Link 5100/5300 (dual-band quad-mode 802.11a/b/g/Draft-N) Wi-Fi CERTIFIED® network connection, featuring 1x2 or 3x3 MIMO technology, supporting Acer SignalUp™ with Nplify™ wireless technology

    Wi-Fi®/WiMAX™: Intel® Wireless WiFi Link 5150/5350 Wi-Fi®/WiMAX™ dual-mode module4, featuring:

    Wi-Fi® (dual-band quad-mode 802.11a/b/g/Draft-N) Wi-Fi CERTIFIED® network connection, featuring 1x2 or 3x3 MIMO technology, supporting Acer SignalUp™ with Nplify™2 wireless technology, or

    WiMAX™ (single-band 802.16e/2.5G ) WiMAX Forum Certified™ WAN (Wide Area Network) connection4, featuring Mobile WiMAX™ and MIMO technology, supporting Acer SignalUp™ with Nplify™ wireless technology

    WPAN: Bluetooth® 2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)

    LAN: Gigabit Ethernet, Wake-on-LAN ready

    Modem: 56K ITU V.92 with PTT approval, Wake-on-Ring ready

    Acer EasyPort IV connector, ExpressCard™/54 slot, 4 USB 2.0 ports, HDMI™ port with HDCP support, eSATA port, Consumer infrared (CIR) port, External display (VGA) port

    Acer Bio-Protection fingerprint solution, featuring Windows® logon, computer protection, Acer FingerLaunch, ProfileLaunch, MusicLaunch, Password Bank, MyLaunch, FingerNav

    Kensington lock slot

    71 W 4800 mAh 8-cell Li-ion battery pack, 3-hour battery life

    48.8 W 4400 mAh 6-cell Li-ion battery pack, 2-hour battery life

    366 (W) x 274 (D) x 30/43 (H) mm (14.3 x 10.6 x 1.2/1.7 inches)

    3.0 kg (6.6 lbs.)





    One-year International Travelers Warranty (ITW)


    รุ่นนี้เป้นไงดีไหมครับ

    ดีเลยคับ แรงสวย ลำโพงแจ่ม5.1 เสียอย่างเดียวหนักไปนิด^^

  10. #10
    OverclockZone Member
    Join Date
    18 Aug 2008
    Location
    กรุงเทพ

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 12345678910 View Post
    ดีเลยคับ แรงสวย ลำโพงแจ่ม5.1 เสียอย่างเดียวหนักไปนิด^^
    มะช่ายนิดนะครับหนักชิพครับผมไปดูรุ่นนี้มารุ้สึกเหมือนเล่นเวตเลยอะครับ

  11. #11
    OverclockZone Member 12345678910's Avatar
    Join Date
    2 Jul 2007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shiva180 View Post
    มะช่ายนิดนะครับหนักชิพครับผมไปดูรุ่นนี้มารุ้สึกเหมือนเล่นเวตเลยอะครับ
    งั้นมีอีกรุ่นนึงหนัก2โลเองกาดจอ9600Gt เหมือนกัน เบนคิวs42คับ

  12. #12
    OverclockZone Member
    Join Date
    18 Aug 2008
    Location
    กรุงเทพ

    Default

    HP Pavilion dv2800t Artist Edition series มีตัวสเปคสูงสุดไหมครับแล้วราคาเท่าไรหรอครับ

  13. #13
    OverclockZone Member
    Join Date
    18 Aug 2008
    Location
    กรุงเทพ

    Default

    ไม่มีใครตอบเลย

  14. #14
    OverclockZone Member ok.chok's Avatar
    Join Date
    2 May 2007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shiva180 View Post
    HP Pavilion dv2800t Artist Edition series มีตัวสเปคสูงสุดไหมครับแล้วราคาเท่าไรหรอครับ
    ดูตามลายเซ็นผม

  15. #15
    OverclockZone Member ok.chok's Avatar
    Join Date
    2 May 2007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shiva180 View Post
    HP Pavilion dv2800t Artist Edition series มีตัวสเปคสูงสุดไหมครับแล้วราคาเท่าไรหรอครับ
    ดูตามลายเซ็นผม 36900 ยังไม่vat

  16. #16
    OverclockZone Member
    Join Date
    18 Aug 2008
    Location
    กรุงเทพ

    Default

    ดูไม่ออกอะพี่แต่ที่พารากอนเห็เค้าขาย43,000ครับสเปคก็HD250GB RAM4GBอะครับพี่ว่าควรซื้อเลยไหม

  17. #17
    OverclockZone Member ok.chok's Avatar
    Join Date
    2 May 2007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shiva180 View Post
    ดูไม่ออกอะพี่แต่ที่พารากอนเห็เค้าขาย43,000ครับสเปคก็HD250GB RAM4GBอะครับพี่ว่าควรซื้อเลยไหม
    ถ้าซื้อไว้เท่ห์เพื่ออวดสาวและเพื่อความสวยงามพกไปไหนมีแต่คนมองไม่ต้องการความแรงแบบบ้าบิ่น รีบไปจัดมา ถ้าเอาไปเล่นเกมส์หันไปหาS42ดีกว่า เดี๋ยวรอท่าน12345678910(ชื่อพิมพ์ยากจัง ^ ^) คู่ปรับผมมาแนะนำ

  18. #18
    OverclockZone Member
    Join Date
    18 Aug 2008
    Location
    กรุงเทพ

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ok.chok View Post
    ถ้าซื้อไว้เท่ห์เพื่ออวดสาวและเพื่อความสวยงามพกไปไหนมีแต่คนมองไม่ต้องการความแรงแบบบ้าบิ่น รีบไปจัดมา ถ้าเอาไปเล่นเกมส์หันไปหาS42ดีกว่า เดี๋ยวรอท่าน12345678910(ชื่อพิมพ์ยากจัง ^ ^) คู่ปรับผมมาแนะนำ
    ครับผมไม่ต้องการบ้าบิ่นมากเพิ่งเอาPCไปใส่คอร์ทู3.0GHมาครับเปลี่ยนยกชุดเอาไว้เล่นเกมทำเกมให้แม่ครับเลยอยากจะซื้อไว้ตัดต่อทำงานพกพาแบบไม่ซ้ำใครอะครับขอบคุนสำหรับคำแนะนำนะครับแล้วก็S42พี่ผมมันจัดเรียนร้อยแล้วครับแมร่งหวงไม่ยอมให้จับเลย

  19. #19
    OverclockZone Member ok.chok's Avatar
    Join Date
    2 May 2007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shiva180 View Post
    ครับผมไม่ต้องการบ้าบิ่นมากเพิ่งเอาPCไปใส่คอร์ทู3.0GHมาครับเปลี่ยนยกชุดเอาไว้เล่นเกมทำเกมให้แม่ครับเลยอยากจะซื้อไว้ตัดต่อทำงานพกพาแบบไม่ซ้ำใครอะครับขอบคุนสำหรับคำแนะนำนะครับแล้วก็S42พี่ผมมันจัดเรียนร้อยแล้วครับแมร่งหวงไม่ยอมให้จับเลย
    รีบไปจัดมาเลยครับถ้าต้องการความเท่

  20. #20
    OverclockZone Member
    Join Date
    18 Aug 2008
    Location
    กรุงเทพ

    Default

    พรุ่งนี้จัดแน่ครับ


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •