USB to SPDIF & OPTICAL HI-FI Adapter UDA1321/CS8405 เห็นว่ามันถูกดี 20$ มันคือ แดค อะป่าว
This product only supports PCM dual mono signal is not supported by AC - 3, DTS, etc Multichannel output
DIGITAL PCLINK USB-SPDIF Interface uses Philips UDA1321 as USB and digital audio interface and CS8405A as SPDIF encoder.
The UDA1321 is a stereo CMOS digital-to-analog bitstream converter. The UDA1321 is an adaptive asynchronous sink USB audio device with a continuous sampling frequency range from 5 to 55 kHz. It contains a USB interface, an embedded microcontroller and an Asynchronous Digital-to-Analog Converter (ADAC).
The USB interface is the interface between the USB, the ADAC and the microcontroller. The USB interface consists of an analog front-end and a USB processor. The analog front-end transforms the differential USB data to a digital data stream. The USB processor buffers the input and output data from the analog front-end and handles all low-level USB protocols. The USB processor selects the relevant data from the universal serial bus performs an extensive error detection and separates control information (input and output) and audio information (input only).
The wide dynamic range of the bitstream conversion technique used in the UDA1321 guarantees a high audio sound quality.
The CS8405A is a monolithic CMOS device that encodes and transmits audio data according to the AES3, IEC-60958, S/PDIF, or EIAJ CP1201 standards. The CS8405A accepts audio and digital data from the UDA1321, which it then multiplexes, encodes, and drives onto a cable.
DIGITAL PCLINK USB-SPDIF Interface Features
* Universal Serial Bus (USB) stereo digital audio interface
* Adaptive (5 to 55 kHz) continuous frequency sampling range
* Supports 12 Mbits/s full-speed serial data transmission
* Supports multiple audio data formats (16 and 24 bits)
* Fully automatic Plug-and-Play operation
* High linearity and wide dynamic range
* Coaxial digital out (Gold plated RCA connector)
* Optical digital out
* Supports kmixer bypass via ASIO4ALL and ASIO2KS
* Using ASIO, bit-perfect digital out can be achieved.
* Excellent computer as source to connect to external DACs