The first WW2 Stealth-Action game on XBOX 360 and PC.
As World War II wages outside of a lonely hospital window, it also plays inside of the mind of Violette Summer.
While in a coma, the British Intelligence agent relives both the hushed and heavy horrors that she experienced while sabotaging the Nazi regime.
Inspired by real-life WWII heroine Violette Szabo, Velvet Assassin reveals the revulsions of war that are never spoken aloud. Through third person game play, sneak up on enemies and pull the pins from their belted grenades. Infiltrate a Nazi camp and slip cyanide to your own men before Germans make them talk. And slink through the shadows to finish off your unsuspecting enemies with a single, perfectly-aimed shot.
Through Violette's fever dreams, experience what she experienced. Walk where she walked. And kill those that she killed.
* Brutal Assassinations And Sabotage Missions
* Bring your enemies to a violent end that they'll never see coming.
* Stylized Environments
* Explore hyper-realistic, dreamlike settings that are modeled on actual WWII locations
* Startling real time lighting system.
* Unique And Realistic Game Play Perspective
* Experience the unimaginable horrors of stealthy, off-battlefield warfare.
* Discover letters and treasures left behind by German soldiers.
* Realistic 1940s Weapons
* Use a variety of weapons and stealth gadgets that are true to WWII fighting.
* 12 Breath-Taking Levels
* Go on assassination missions and try to survive Violette's nightmares
* Complete a rescue mission that is anything but life saving.
* Adjustable Skills
* Change Violette's attributes to suit your playing style whether it be more stealth or strength.
* Operating system Microsoft ® Windows ® XP / Vista
* CPU Pentium ® 4 3 GHz or equivalent Athlon ® 64
* 1 GB of RAM
* 5.5 GB of free hard disk space
* 3D-graphics adapter with 256 MB memory that supports pixel shaders 3.0, compatible with DirectX ® 9.0c (GeForce 6800GS or Radeon X1600XT)
* Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0s
* DirectX ® 9.0s
* Device for reading DVD-ROM drive
released on May 8, 2009.